2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 13 - Seattle

Post by Rappty »

kurtmx wrote:
dkayl14 wrote:where is the password for seattle??
3!xucUVe2e3HUtU$AfEDRuVa@!zecHen
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 12 - Indianapolis

Post by yzmxer608 »

nioubie wrote:
ABRacing18 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote: Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
Links are directed from the MXSEMF site, I imagine there's a higher latency to the server from the US. I've been averaging 17kbps lately :roll:. Bandwidth of that server may also not be phenomenal especially when multiple people are downloading.
the server bandwidth is 1Gbit/sec, based in Paris in one of the best ISP. So ye i guess the latency from US slowdown things but 17kps, you msut have a big problem. Try doing speedtest.net selecting a paris server and then an US server to see the difference.
This is to New York:
This is to Paris:

Sorry for the late reply.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

While you used a non-180 berm and a new berm that’s only been used once for 2018 for your photos, expect to see a lot more of the one that’s only been used once coming up.

Testing has found the flatter berms work better with erode and provide better racing versus a wall that is follow the leader. I’d suggest you practice slowing down without hammering the breaks and turning.

I know, trying to improve racing and/or doing anything different that may require additional thought or skill is frowned upon. Fact is, our goal is to provide better racing; not bandaid your lack of talent.

Ps. I agree the erode was a miss for seattle. We will be using what we’ve been testing for Minneapolis. Though, I find it hard to sympathize with the overreactions knowing the IRL Seattle is notoriously gnarly and everyone rides the same track.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Erode killed sim, Its pretty simple. It's not supposed to be a survival race and ride like a enduro. People that have actually raced Pro SX irl have agreed it's nothing like real life.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Couldn't agree more, shits wack and not even close to something in irl.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

checkerz wrote:
Testing has found the flatter berms work better with erode and provide better racing versus a wall that is follow the leader. I’d suggest you practice slowing down without hammering the breaks and turning.
sorry. didnt realize 1st gear engine breaking into the corner was "hammering the breaks and turning"
just asking to be able to consistently hit a corner without stuff my front end and going legs off. didnt mean to offend you :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

checkerz wrote: I know, trying to improve racing and/or doing anything different that may require additional thought or skill is frowned upon. Fact is, our goal is to provide better racing; not bandaid your lack of talent.

Ps. I agree the erode was a miss for Indy.
ReTweet
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

checkerz wrote:everyone rides the same track.
Exactly and when 3/4 of people if not more think that what you guys are doing is fucking trash, change it simple as that like ffs clearly u arnt "providing a better race" when everyone hates it lmao. When sim is dead like jesse said i hope you realize u are the one that killed it.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

reddead422 wrote:
Exactly and when 3/4 of people if not more think that what you guys are doing is fucking trash, change it simple as that like ffs clearly u arnt "providing a better race" when everyone hates it lmao. When sim is dead like jesse said i hope you realize u are the one that killed it.
the new generation is killing this game, your post is an other proof of it.
just look at how you write, we're not in a clip of rap man
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
reddead422 wrote:
lmao yet again the emf crew not having a valid response so they just make fun of someones grammar, spelling errors, or just call them bad. Real professional company.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

reddead422 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
reddead422 wrote: Exactly and when 3/4 of people if not more think that what you guys are doing is fucking trash, change it simple as that like ffs clearly u arnt "providing a better race" when everyone hates it lmao. When sim is dead like jesse said i hope you realize u are the one that killed it.
lmao yet again the emf crew not having a valid response so they just make fun of someones grammar, spelling errors, or just call them bad. Real professional company.
i don't make fun of your post, i'm sad for you when i read it, it's really different
a valid response to your post is no response man ;)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

As long as the tracks keep coming and the racing keeps running I couldn't give a fuck if they started using 2008 tracks, It's honestly a surprise that EMF and rF goes out of their way to please you sorry cucks, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

reddead422 wrote:make fun of someones grammar, spelling errors, or just call them bad.
Ok. You are an idiot. It shows in your posts.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
reddead422 wrote:make fun of someones grammar, spelling errors, or just call them bad.
Ok. You are an idiot. It shows in your posts.
Don't you have kids or something to take care of?