2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 13 - Seattle

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I got some free time.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Nathan Aguilar
Team: Privateer

Post by Nathan Aguilar »

The password still says "Released at 8:55pm eastern time on Wed. 4/4/18" how do i get the password?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

reddead422 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
reddead422 wrote:make fun of someones grammar, spelling errors, or just call them bad.
Ok. You are an idiot. It shows in your posts.
Don't you have kids or something to take care of?
I do. Yet I still take time to try and create the best content I can for you all. I agreed Seattle was a miss. I’ve also spent 2 weeks and built 5 tracks for testing while holding 5 test nights. I’ve heard positive feedback from that as well. Funny, I didn’t see you there helping test but you’re here bitching.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Chex don't worry about these idiots giving you crap and keep doing you looking forward to see what erode will be like in the future
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

mx201 wrote:Chex don't worry about these idiots giving you crap and keep doing you looking forward to see what erode will be like in the future
joewagner741
Team: Privateer

Post by joewagner741 »

Hey guys can anyone share the password for Seattle with me? I cannot get the password for some reason for that track specifically.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

joewagner741 wrote:Hey guys can anyone share the password for Seattle with me? I cannot get the password for some reason for that track specifically.
3!xucUVe2e3HUtU$AfEDRuVa@!zecHen
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

mx201 wrote:Chex don't worry about these idiots giving you crap and keep doing you looking forward to see what erode will be like in the future
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

808 wrote:As long as the tracks keep coming and the racing keeps running I couldn't give a fuck if they started using 2008 tracks, It's honestly a surprise that EMF and rF goes out of their way to please you sorry cucks, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
I wish more people were like you. Too little too late. I'm done after Vegas. You heard it here first. Didn't really care to announce it to anyone other than the insiders but you made the most fitting post.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

barrington314 wrote:I'm done after Vegas. You heard it here first. Didn't really care to announce it to anyone other than the insiders but you made the most fitting post.
But I like your tracks the most :(

God I hate this community and the way people act sometimes. You honestly made the better tracks this year in my opinion. Checkerz is also doing an amazing job this year. The effort that you guys put in week in and week out is something people don't realize. It's sad to see you're going to be done with replicas (I assume only the replica's because it takes the most time and effort).
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
barrington314 wrote:I'm done after Vegas. You heard it here first. Didn't really care to announce it to anyone other than the insiders but you made the most fitting post.
But I like your tracks the most :(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The death of this game will not come from the people who've spent countless hours providing us with quality tracks and events, it's going to be the ungrateful people who complain about the racing then disappear without giving any constructive feedback. There's enough of those people to drive guys like Chris, Stephen, Kellen, and everyone else who puts time into the events into not caring anymore and eventually being the end of this game's competitive scene.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

barrington314 wrote:
808 wrote:As long as the tracks keep coming and the racing keeps running I couldn't give a fuck if they started using 2008 tracks, It's honestly a surprise that EMF and rF goes out of their way to please you sorry cucks, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
I wish more people were like you. Too little too late. I'm done after Vegas. You heard it here first. Didn't really care to announce it to anyone other than the insiders but you made the most fitting post.
I hope something changes here real quick that might help change your mind :(
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Ddavis wrote:The death of this game will not come from the people who've spent countless hours providing us with quality tracks and events, it's going to be the ungrateful people who complain about the racing then disappear without giving any constructive feedback. There's enough of those people to drive guys like Chris, Stephen, Kellen, and everyone else who puts time into the events into not caring anymore and eventually being the end of this game's competitive scene.
RT. The tracks are awesome this year and they've always been. Thanks to the track crew for putting countless hours so we can have tracks to race on almost all year long!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll be the first to say I'm not always pleased with the tracks and usually try to find out why so they can improve. I've been guilty of just saying the track sucks, but usually ride it later and try to see what's different and point out why I think it isn't as good as another track. I'm always the first to say that I appreciate the amount of work that goes into a track. I spent countless hours making tracks for MVA and made a freeride area for sim, and that didn't include making decals, placing objects meticulously, and making sure everything rides well, and I couldn't imagine making 17 tracks in 18 weeks. It's ludicrous when you think about it (makes you also appreciate the guys making the tracks irl, too). I hope 2018 isn't the end of this game, because EMF can take over when rF closes its doors but if nobody is making the tracks then you don't have any substance to the events you're hosting.