2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 13 - Seattle

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:The death of this game will not come from the people who've spent countless hours providing us with quality tracks and events, it's going to be the ungrateful people who complain about the racing then disappear without giving any constructive feedback. There's enough of those people to drive guys like Chris, Stephen, Kellen, and everyone else who puts time into the events into not caring anymore and eventually being the end of this game's competitive scene.
This

Reno, how do you expect a person to respond to you? You didn't ask for an explanation, you just discredited their work.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

I applaud your guys hard work and the tracks have been great. I've just been disappointed in the direction erode has gone for SX recently. I felt the first half the season and a few rounds into east coast were perfectly fine and rode as a SX track should. Then we started getting waist deep ruts going down straights and in corners and whoops for braking bumps and the tracks looking like a national 2 laps in. I don't think anyone is upset with the tracks themselves this year, they've been on point. It's just as touchy as this game is, I think we can do without the extreme roughness on the SX side of things. Bring it on for outdoors tho :D
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

#prayfor2019emf
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

Really hate to see the community going the way it is just because of a few, bad apples who don't want to help the game grow, but instead sit there and blame track makers. Chris has took time out of his day to hold these erode races for us so we can test erode since no one has ran erode in a Replica Series yet in mx sim. No erode has not been perfect, but they are making an effort, and actually trying to make it to the best of there ability, and yes I am gonna agree with Devin here I myself have been frustrated with the tracks and saying they suck but, in reality it is just a different style of sx we have not seen yet seen it's something new. We shouldn't just be saying the track sucks, or its the worse thing ever, instead we should be giving feedback to the track creators so they can know what to change and fix for the next rounds. I really hope we can turn the community around, and start giving feedback instead of dissing everything we don't like, so that we can have a great outdoor season and as well as a 2019 Replica Series. What I feel is gonna help this community more than anything is us "Racers" giving track creators feedback and that they will listen and take everything into consideration so we can have better erode settings. I just want to thank the whole EMF crew for making this year happen.
Why do they call me Dildo?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Dont listen to those kids, track creators, they are just mad the track arent easy like they used to be, a track meant for competitive and pro racing should be challenging to create a skill gap and make it more realistic. Not every day you get a random C class rider just show up to an AMA sx track and shred it to bits. The tracks are as they should be, rough, difficult, frustrating. Thatś one of the things that make this game realistically challenging and fun. You guys are doing so much better than what most guys are saying about your tracks. Fact is, you can never please those kids, the perfect track doesnt exist. You guys just keep doing what your doing and most of us civilized human beings will be pleased.

As for the people who cry about the erode: STFU LMFAO, Its motocross you bunch of babies, the track isnt supposed to ride like a freeway, grow up and get good, even i can handle it and i cant even make novice mains lol.

#prayfor2019emf
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

#BringBack2013Traction

:lol:
Aggressively Mediocre Image
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 14 - Minneapolis

Post by barrington314 »

Links are up
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

barrington314 wrote:Image
aeffertz wrote:Minneasspolis

?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

barrington314 wrote:Links are up
Blueprint? :wink:
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Thanks Atom, I didn't see that.
Yes Devin, I'll post it here later.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Oh there's also this...
Racers52 wrote:Image
MNxMAYH3M
Team: Privateer

Post by MNxMAYH3M »

the sand section looks like it could get gnarly
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Track looks brutal, hopefully I can make it into the main!