2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 10 - Daytona

Post by M@xTizZz »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:Servers aren't up
you have to be signed up to be able to join servers
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Don222Daisy
Team: Privateer

Post by Don222Daisy »

anyone know why the password wont work for me, i copied and pasted it and triple checked it but its not working
God bless all, and always love cats :D :D
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Don222Daisy wrote:anyone know why the password wont work for me, i copied and pasted it and triple checked it but its not working
It worked for me bro
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Best track of the year, it is so fun! I'm pretty sure Wilson made it? If not whoever did you are the GOAT this shit is so damn fun.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

reddead422 wrote:Best track of the year, it is so fun! I'm pretty sure Wilson made it? If not whoever did you are the GOAT this shit is so damn fun.
Wilson did the decal work.
Let's hold off on the GOAT talk. Mullins and Atom haven't weighed in yet.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Don222Daisy wrote:anyone know why the password wont work for me, i copied and pasted it and triple checked it but its not working
make sure you aren't including any spaces, before or after.
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

weewwww daytona never disappoints. yall are killin it
Don222Daisy

Post by Don222Daisy »

barrington314 wrote:
make sure you aren't including any spaces, before or after.
I've made sure but no matter how many times I can't get it to wrok, redownloading now, will copy and paste to try again
God bless all, and always love cats :D :D
yeyeye

Post by yeyeye »

Donut MX wrote:weewwww daytona never disappoints. yall are killin it
nah fam you are killing it with your videos.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Daytona is siiiiiiiiiiick, Gj to the guys involved, keep it up
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Barrington, curious as to how your plan for the erode/tile map went. Did you want to make the tilemap erode less and want to turn the erode value up? (considering we were racing on 3 in the heats)

Also for the pits. Wouldn't it be better to have them go wider than the track and less of an angle then place the bales in the pit? So stuff like this wouldn't happen.
I'm honestly surprised it wasn't more than 1 falloff tbh.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Atom6246 wrote:Barrington, curious as to how your plan for the erode/tile map went. Did you want to make the tilemap erode less and want to turn the erode value up? (considering we were racing on 3 in the heats)

Also for the pits. Wouldn't it be better to have them go wider than the track and less of an angle then place the bales in the pit? So stuff like this wouldn't happen.
That was kind of my plan. I wanted it to develop quickly but not get super deep. That apparently isn't working or I still don't understand it. (see tileinfo thread in track editing tutorials).

As for what you are talking on the pits, that's what they've done irl. And lately I've seen you posting about wanting realism. Just trying to make you happy. :wink: I wasn't really thinking "I better make these wider in case someone falls off going over the wall and lands on the edge in a jacked up way, causing them another fall off. Wanna talk realism, you wouldn't have continued that moto I don't think. You and or the bike wouldn't have been able to keep going. :wink: :wink:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Before I get on with what I want to say/show, I want you to know that I respect you as a track creator for this game and that you help keep it going.

Now, I was just saying for future references you should maybe pull them out wider and not as steep so stuff like that wouldn't happen. I'm not sure why you're triggered but I do think it's funny you want to bring up realism.

I'll post these as spoilers so people with bad net can load this page. (if it helps)
barrington314 wrote:That was kind of my plan. I wanted it to develop quickly but not get super deep. That apparently isn't working or I still don't understand it.
But higher erode value makes the track choppy. Daytona gets deep, not choppy. The erode wasn't terrible but felt like a west coast track.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:.
IMO everything you showed is possible because of the high power of the 450s coupled to impossible suspension settings (irl) in addition to the traction we are using since 3 years.
It could be fixed by increasing the scale but it's already 1:1.4 so i don't think it's the best solution.
Yes it could be fixed by changing the jump (height, shape) but i don't think it's possible to do it without killing the replica.
I think the 450s should be nerf since 2 maybe 3 years.
I think the wheels physic should be improved to allow trackmakers to use realistic traction (or at least more realistic than the asphalt we use atm)
Every year the 450s gain more power, if it continues in 2 year you'll quad-in every section, nerf the 450s is the best option imo.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

M@xTizZz wrote:nerf the 450s is the best option imo.
agreed