2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 01 - Anaheim

Post by Lnxa »

jakebarrett wrote:is there any way you could make a version for the supercross tracks that don't have the stadium and other parts that make the track hard to run because last year I could run the tracks fine but this year no matter how low I put my graphics I still get low frames and random frame drops
Model Geo Detail on 5.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Wow... I mean.. wow. This is the most beautifully made supercross track I have ever seen in this game.
The scale is absolutely perfect. This completely changes the way you play the game. Awesome job.
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

Lnxa wrote:
jakebarrett wrote:is there any way you could make a version for the supercross tracks that don't have the stadium and other parts that make the track hard to run because last year I could run the tracks fine but this year no matter how low I put my graphics I still get low frames and random frame drops
Model Geo Detail on 5.
oh thanks man so much better now :D
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

damon99 wrote:Wow... I mean.. wow. This is the most beautifully made supercross track I have ever seen in this game.
The scale is absolutely perfect. This completely changes the way you play the game. Awesome job.
Lmao. Wrong thread
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

I was going to suggest something yall might already know but i think u should put the bales back farther on some of the turns because the erode was litterally going underneath the bales in some turns. Idk exactly what u would do to fix that but yeh seemed a little wierd. I liked the track otherwise and the racing was really fun to watch. Good job guys
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

barrington314 wrote:...
Just quoting to tag you here. Any thoughts of releasing a "post race" version based on the terrain you saved after the last main? I think it would be pretty cool to ride the track after all the pro guys have ripped it up. Saw the photo of it without decals you posted in the other thread, so I'm assuming you saved the terrain - if not, please disregard this.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
Just quoting to tag you here. Any thoughts of releasing a "post race" version based on the terrain you saved after the last main? I think it would be pretty cool to ride the track after all the pro guys have ripped it up. Saw the photo of it without decals you posted in the other thread, so I'm assuming you saved the terrain - if not, please disregard this.
+1 this would be awesome to train on
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Clfitty wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
+1 this would be awesome to train on
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

17 sx was so much better.. the Mx Bikes berms are aids
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
IMO it isn't something I had fun doing laps on after the fact. I think erode is only fun while in the moment. But I already had the terrain.png and hf on mediafire, so here it is. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t8fmsl59j ... nerode.rar
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter
Team: oof

Post by Conner Pate »

i think the 2017 Supercross tracks were perfect so if they just didnt do erode so people with computers that arent like 1500 dollars could run the race with good fps also it would be nice if the tracks were like the 2017 ones lol JLV please fix fps with erode
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Conner Pate wrote:i think the 2017 Supercross tracks were perfect so if they just didnt do erode so people with computers that arent like 1500 dollars could run the race with good fps also it would be nice if the tracks were like the 2017 ones lol JLV please fix fps with erode
I'm curious, in what ways would would say this isn't like 2017 SX tracks?
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Conner Pate wrote:i think the 2017 Supercross tracks were perfect so if they just didnt do erode so people with computers that arent like 1500 dollars could run the race with good fps also it would be nice if the tracks were like the 2017 ones lol JLV please fix fps with erode
barrington314 wrote:
I'm curious, in what ways would would say this isn't like 2017 SX tracks?
I agree with the erode barrington. it sucks for people that actually enjoy racing cant race because there pc cant handle the stress for it. I felt bad that some people backed out because of it... I really think about it or maybe make pre rutted lines maybe and try that for a round or see what people think of it. Tracks are phenomenal but the erode thing just sucks. Not just speaking for me just for anyone...
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Oops on double reply post^ lol
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

RC_Pro97 wrote:Tracks are phenomenal but the erode thing just sucks. Not just speaking for me just for anyone...
I think I can speak for a lot of people, the track(s) arent phenomenal. Whoops are very inconsistent. Cant really say the turns are bad because it was only 1 but I really hope we never see a turn like the one before the last whoop section again xd