2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 12 - Indianapolis

Post by barrington314 »

barrington314 wrote:Image
Something fishy happened with the shadows. Just riding without erode, it's not bad. However, Checkerz brought to my attention that with erode on, it might make it hard to see.
Here's a patch.
Just extract and place this in your personal folder. Do nothing else.
Depending on your graphics settings, it might not update until bikes are riding it with erode. But after lap 1 it should be okay. This is essentially just getting rid of the shadows. This isn't mandatory.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/be6l17ase ... ch.1.0.rar
PASSWORD:
6e?=eYuSpAJ@xEbR?vaYapUCha-h=kac
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Anybody else having abnormally slow download speeds on these tracks recently? For some reason, for the past 3 rounds its taken me roughly 2 hours to download just the medium res tracks. However if I try to download anything else it works fine. What gives?
Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:Anybody else having abnormally slow download speeds on these tracks recently? For some reason, for the past 3 rounds its taken me roughly 2 hours to download just the medium res tracks. However if I try to download anything else it works fine. What gives?
Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
We should probably consult Yohann about that maybe. :?:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I made it tonight, but very weird I haven't had any other problems with Mediafire links.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Honestly chris I’m usually on your side, but I hated the erode. In the heats it was a 20min moto after 7 laps. Once we turned it down for the lcq and the main it was better. But I made it so one lined and hard to pass lappers. If they try to move out of the main line they’ll fall bc the ruts were deeper than the riders. But that’s just my opinion
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I feel like Chris went a little too ham on the erode this week. In my opinion, I thought St. Louis was a lot better. Had some roughness forming and the whoops eroded a lot better than indy. Then again, this is the first year with erode and you guys are still testing which I like to see, but maybe have a few more testers before hand. Overall I thought the track was prime this week though.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Honestly chris I’m usually on your side, but I hated the erode. In the heats it was a 20min moto after 7 laps. Once we turned it down for the lcq and the main it was better. But I made it so one lined and hard to pass lappers. If they try to move out of the main line they’ll fall bc the ruts were deeper than the riders. But that’s just my opinion
Did the plywood show anywhere?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

barrington314 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Honestly chris I’m usually on your side, but I hated the erode. In the heats it was a 20min moto after 7 laps. Once we turned it down for the lcq and the main it was better. But I made it so one lined and hard to pass lappers. If they try to move out of the main line they’ll fall bc the ruts were deeper than the riders. But that’s just my opinion
Uhh not that I know of. But the take off of the triple was noticeably taller than the lip at the beginning which I haven’t saw that happen all year
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

barrington314 wrote: Did the plywood show anywhere?
No, but the erode was at such a high level that by the end of the main event, I was just railing each rut as hard as I could because it was fun and didn't even care where I finished. It was just laps 5-10 were kinda bad, but once it started settling in I was just having an absolute blast lol.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

barrington314 wrote:
The plywood showed through in the 450 main after the finish line.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

The whole race was honestly carnage. People just sending it across the track getting sketchy. People crashing everywhere. Plus the ruts were so deep the lappers couldn’t even get out of the way.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Rush wrote:The whole race was honestly carnage. People just sending it across the track getting sketchy. People crashing everywhere. Plus the ruts were so deep the lappers couldn’t even get out of the way.
i thought it was sick lmao
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

cale726 wrote:
Rush wrote:The whole race was honestly carnage. People just sending it across the track getting sketchy. People crashing everywhere. Plus the ruts were so deep the lappers couldn’t even get out of the way.
Considering you had your best finish and your discord name is now “9th place champion” I could see why. But the track was so gnarly the lappers couldn’t get out of the way without getting in the way of the leaders. I know I had multiple fall offs because lappers tried getting out of the way and got sketchy and hit me.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Rush wrote:
cale726 wrote:
. I know I had multiple fall offs because lappers tried getting out of the way and got sketchy and hit me.
You had about 1 fall off from a lapper
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.