Westycorp GP Beta

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DJ99X

Re: Westycorp GP Beta

Post by DJ99X »

born2ride #771 wrote:You can't never do. I have to change all "blank" by "westy..." in decals but it's too long :/
Search>Replace
born2ride #771
Team: Privateer

Post by born2ride #771 »

thank you DJ, I'll try it when I get back from holiday in a week ;)
born2ride #771

Post by born2ride #771 »

It's ok, I have all change ;)
thanks dj http://www.mediafire.com/?djbmjacnhqm
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

it's still white for me? maybe you gotta change something else too
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

track works perfect here. i think the flow is fun. but, i would take out the tractor ruts because on some just it either kicks u funny for throws you forward. id say just use decals for them.... besides that more bike ruts would make this track absolutely sick!
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
yz171
Team: akrapovic ktm

Post by yz171 »

My is fine it just turns up white everywhere.
p.s. nice track
chris465

Post by chris465 »

Works fine for me, and i used the download on the first page. I think it is really good for you first try!! You have lots of potential, keep up the good work.
born2ride #771

Post by born2ride #771 »

Here, I just returned from holiday. I redid the layout a bit of track. I mostly blank and change by Westycorp gp beta thanks DJ.
Tell me if it works now ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tbovzjzjhmn
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

The textures do not work now.Make sure they were not in a different folder when you saf'd it.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

yep, its still white for me also
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

works for me, maybe you guys dont have somthing that makes everything white. um i think downloading the track compatition pack fixes it but im not 100% sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

mxkid592 wrote:works for me, maybe you guys dont have somthing that makes everything white. um i think downloading the track compatition pack fixes it but im not 100% sure.
I have that pack but it doesnt fix anything:D

weird that it works for others & for some it doesnt, mhh. Looks like a fun track to ride :(
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

There are spaces in your track folder name / decals file.

DAT is de problem.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Kembo693

Post by Kembo693 »

Garasaki wrote:There are spaces in your track folder name / decals file.

DAT is de problem.
Garasaki, I'm afraid that is not the problem, I have many perfectly working tracks with spaces in the track folder or decals file... And after all it doesn't actually have any spaces at all, it just westycorpgpbeta.saf and nothing else. This whole "white issue" sucks anyway, after formating my computer I've started to have this particular problem and believe me, it is pretty damn frustrating... Just can't figure out what file I'm missing, I'm 100% sure I have no sub-folders or anything like that. And I think I have all the same tracks I had before formating, maybe some crappy beta test version missing but otherwise everything should be there.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Kembo693 wrote:
Garasaki wrote:There are spaces in your track folder name / decals file.

DAT is de problem.
Garasaki, I'm afraid that is not the problem, I have many perfectly working tracks with spaces in the track folder or decals file... And after all it doesn't actually have any spaces at all, it just westycorpgpbeta.saf and nothing else. This whole "white issue" sucks anyway, after formating my computer I've started to have this particular problem and believe me, it is pretty damn frustrating... Just can't figure out what file I'm missing, I'm 100% sure I have no sub-folders or anything like that. And I think I have all the same tracks I had before formating, maybe some crappy beta test version missing but otherwise everything should be there.
Well I can't argue with what you have on the PC, but I can tell you that the name of the saf file has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.