2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
FlyinHigh

Re: 2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post by FlyinHigh »

AjHuett wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:The scale is 100% realistic.
1:1 scaling in Mx Simulator is NOT realistic. The way the rider and bike are, it does not fit 1:1 scaling. The rider is 12ft tall.

But let me get to my feedback and opinion. Jay, the visuals on this track are great. The jumps and width is incredibly too small for the current rider we have. In order for 1:1 scaling to work in Mx Simulator we would have to completely remake the rider. I'm kind of upset I wasted 1.1G downloading this due to the jumps and width. BUT the visual are awesome as I said. Now for example, 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis is spot on with scaling. All of the Supercrosses need to have that scaling. Along with 2017 Supercross Rd 10 - Daytona, Daytona in 2017 was the all time best scaled track in Sim. I just think the tracks need to stick to 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis scaling due to the 12ft tall rider and the way the game is molded around that. People have different styles and different tastes. But for it to feel like a "Simulator" we have to work around the mass of the rider and what looks real. Just because 1:1 is "realistic" doesn't necessarily mean that it will work in Mx Sim unless things are changed. So I give the visuals for this track 10/10 as far as the scaling, width, jumps, and traction. I give that 0/10.

THIS IS STRICTLY AN OPINION, IT'S NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG. THIS IS STRICTLY AN OPINION, IT'S NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG. Had to say it twice for the brain dead online justice warriors who take opinions to heart and don't understand the meaning of "Opinion" and "Constructive Criticism".
I did't say realistic for playing on, but go into playback. turn your fov to 35 and the proportions of everything are pretty damn accurate.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

AjHuett wrote: 1:1 scaling in Mx Simulator is NOT realistic. The way the rider and bike are, it does not fit 1:1 scaling. The rider is 12ft tall.

But let me get to my feedback and opinion. Jay, the visuals on this track are great. The jumps and width is incredibly too small for the current rider we have. In order for 1:1 scaling to work in Mx Simulator we would have to completely remake the rider. I'm kind of upset I wasted 1.1G downloading this due to the jumps and width. BUT the visual are awesome as I said. Now for example, 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis is spot on with scaling. All of the Supercrosses need to have that scaling. Along with 2017 Supercross Rd 10 - Daytona, Daytona in 2017 was the all time best scaled track in Sim. I just think the tracks need to stick to 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis scaling due to the 12ft tall rider and the way the game is molded around that. People have different styles and different tastes. But for it to feel like a "Simulator" we have to work around the mass of the rider and what looks real. Just because 1:1 is "realistic" doesn't necessarily mean that it will work in Mx Sim unless things are changed. So I give the visuals for this track 10/10 as far as the scaling, width, jumps, and traction. I give that 0/10.

THIS IS STRICTLY AN OPINION, IT'S NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG. THIS IS STRICTLY AN OPINION, IT'S NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG. Had to say it twice for the brain dead online justice warriors who take opinions to heart and don't understand the meaning of "Opinion" and "Constructive Criticism".
Jay wrote: I am not interested on moving from 1:1 because I think it is where the game should be and would love to see a movement towards making this scale of track more playable by the general public. I am willing to sacrifice the popular vote and a ton of effort just to get where we need to be...

That being said if you hate this scale and have no constructive feedback on improving it I politely ask that you just don't play the track as I'am not after hate however if you put some time in and genuinely have some problems you think need addressed with the track please let me know..
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

AjHuett wrote:1:1 scaling in Mx Simulator is NOT realistic. The way the rider and bike are, it does not fit 1:1 scaling. The rider is 12ft tall.

???
This is a picture of the rider next to a 6 and 12 foot tall wall.
I understand that people are finding it hard to ride 1:1 scale and are having issues with the traction. Traction is pretty much the number one thing that we've been working on each round to make it ride the best possible.
Jay

Post by Jay »

AjHuett wrote:
1:1 scaling in Mx Simulator is NOT realistic. The way the rider and bike are, it does not fit 1:1 scaling. The rider is 12ft tall.

I value feedback but this m8 is just trash

"Had to say it twice for the brain dead"
Before calling others brain dead make sure everything you state is accurate.

"due to the 12ft tall rider"

"Minneapolis is spot on with scaling. All of the Supercrosses need to have that scaling."

" I wasted 1.1G downloading this"
The management of solid waste has become an urgent problem. Product responsibility means that a product will accompany its producer from cradle to grave; prevention, recycling and disposal of waste are part of a theory of the firm which we develop under solid residual management.
"we would have to completely remake the rider"

"we have to work around the mass of the rider and what looks real"
Correct, which is what I did..
this is where your theory of what looks real is flawed

To a muslim Allah is real

To a christian God is real

To a Hindu its Shiva and he/she is probably real

and so forth and so forth until you get to science..
The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So based on accurate measurements in the MX Simulator Game engine I constructed a track that relied on real date supplied by myself and backed by scaled orthographic drawings.

This track represents real .. the traction also represents real world speeds achieved on a supercross track..

It does not represent "this is how I feel" "this is how fast I think I should be going"

you are in sync with an unrealistic/unreal scaling and speed therefore mine does feel small and If you had drawn reference to that you would be correct however it does make everything you said wrong.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

AjHuett wrote: Now for example, 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis is spot on with scaling. All of the Supercrosses need to have that scaling. Along with 2017 Supercross Rd 10 - Daytona, Daytona in 2017 was the all time best scaled track in Sim. I just think the tracks need to stick to 2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis scaling
All of the tracks in 2017 (and 2018) are scaled exactly the same. How do I know? Because I, by myself, drew all the "blueprints" from the same template that I made. These tracks were made at approximately 1.4 length and width (that's 40% larger than real life size), and 1.25 height(25% larger than real life size). So just FYI, there isn't anything unique with Minneapolis 2017's scaling.
There is nothing wrong with Jay exploring other ways to build tracks. If he can get 1:1 to work well, that's awesome. The speeds we are at on 1.4 causes a lot of weird stuff to happen IMO, especially on national tracks.
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Jeremy150 wrote:???
This is a picture of the rider next to a 6 and 12 foot tall wall.
It was you I last discussed this with, JLV or someone once said that the rider is actually 12ft tall.

Regardless, Jay no need to get worked up. I stated it was an opinion. You claimed my opinion on Minneapolis was "Wrong". Lol it was my opinion on how the Supercrosses should be. Chill man. :lol:
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

AjHuett wrote: It was you I last discussed this with, JLV or someone once said that the rider is actually 12ft tall.
Well it wasn't JLV, because whoever said it was
Jay wrote: Image
tomich31
Team: Privateer

Post by tomich31 »

were is the track link? :D :!:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

tomich31 wrote:were is the track link? :D :!:
Click the track pic m8
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
sedaniel2
Team: Hans Production

Post by sedaniel2 »

Will there be a round 2?
CodyF743

Post by CodyF743 »

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

CodyF743 wrote:WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!
Go outside your house, ride down to burger king. Go through the drive through and order a Whopper with a extra patty, a guy will come over the intercom and tell you to pull up, his name is Hank. He will give you directions to the Whopper layer, there you will meet The Burger King and he will ask for a password. The password is "Jay can't handle Jager", once the password is given The Burger king will then hand over link to A1.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Jay

Post by Jay »

Fucking Darr.... I get sick at the smell of that shit these days
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

This boy thinks the rider is 12ft tall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RSmithDRIFT

Post by RSmithDRIFT »

Jay wrote:
AjHuett wrote:
[/size]
I value feedback but this m8 is just trash

"Had to say it twice for the brain dead"
Before calling others brain dead make sure everything you state is accurate.

"due to the 12ft tall rider"

"Minneapolis is spot on with scaling. All of the Supercrosses need to have that scaling."

" I wasted 1.1G downloading this"
The management of solid waste has become an urgent problem. Product responsibility means that a product will accompany its producer from cradle to grave; prevention, recycling and disposal of waste are part of a theory of the firm which we develop under solid residual management.
"we would have to completely remake the rider"

"we have to work around the mass of the rider and what looks real"
Correct, which is what I did..
this is where your theory of what looks real is flawed

To a muslim Allah is real

To a christian God is real

To a Hindu its Shiva and he/she is probably real

and so forth and so forth until you get to science..
The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So based on accurate measurements in the MX Simulator Game engine I constructed a track that relied on real date supplied by myself and backed by scaled orthographic drawings.

This track represents real .. the traction also represents real world speeds achieved on a supercross track..

It does not represent "this is how I feel" "this is how fast I think I should be going"

you are in sync with an unrealistic/unreal scaling and speed therefore mine does feel small and If you had drawn reference to that you would be correct however it does make everything you said wrong.

Bravo... But like I said, I'd love for you to try my Advanced stability setup on a 2013 track and a newer track and see if maybe a more accurate dirt physics could be applied. I just cant with this deep sand feeling.