2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Re: 2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post by 137 »

Jay wrote:lol
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Jay

Post by Jay »

I don't care about your setup :lol: :roll: , I asked you to post a video of you riding without brakes but you actually demonstrated perfectly how you would get it to work without them any way.. I will illustrate your technique bellow

Look, no bullshit.. I'm shocking at this game but Im not going to compare you to me... I have a friend .. his name is Chris, he helps the EMF guys out with tracks, you may have heard of him... He was until now the fucking worst person to ever swing a thumb over a joystick on MXsim...

But If Chris was hit by a bus then ran over by a train and all he had left was a thumb loosely connected by one fiber of a nerve to the part of his brain that controls his love for me ... he would still lap you.

anyway-- I am clearly making this track for people who can play the game at a medium to higher skill range Im sorry but you are not in this bracket
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Jay wrote:I don't care about your setup :lol: :roll: , I asked you to post a video of you riding without brakes but you actually demonstrated perfectly how you would get it to work without them any way.. I will illustrate your technique bellow

Look, no bullshit.. I'm shocking at this game but Im not going to compare you to me... I have a friend .. his name is Chris, he helps the EMF guys out with tracks, you may have heard of him... He was until now the fucking worst person to ever swing a thumb over a joystick on MXsim...

But If Chris was hit by a bus then ran over by a train and all he had left was a thumb loosely connected by one fiber of a nerve to the part of his brain that controls his love for me ... he would still lap you.

anyway-- I am clearly making this track for people who can play the game at a medium to higher skill range Im sorry but you are not in this bracket
Can not even begin to explain let alone comprehend the mightiness of that roast.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Jay wrote:I don't care about your setup :lol: :roll: , I asked you to post a video of you riding without brakes but you actually demonstrated perfectly how you would get it to work without them any way.. I will illustrate your technique bellow

omfgg that's so funny
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Bro how do you turn with that stability.
Lots and lots of practice my dude. And cornering speeds are accurate with it once you get the hang of it. It's the overscaled supercross tracks that become a problem because they expect you to BLAST around the corner at 40mph LMFAO. Sometimes I end up having to revert to the "normal" advanced stability setup to get a good lap in a RF or EMF track. But I hate that stability setup so I go back to mine and just suffice myself with doubling things and taking the "small" line. But on 1:1 scale tracks it feels AMAZING.
Jay wrote:lol
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

holy fuk
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

T-RIDER wrote: Can not even begin to explain let alone comprehend the mightiness of that roast.
Im dead as hell lolol
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:So heres your video link bro.

Dude, no lie... my LT got stuck a bit one time n looked like that lol. so frustrating. had to get a new controller hahah
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:So heres your video link bro.

please I would like to see you try a 2018 sx track. There is no way you can blame the track for how shitty you are riding...
A_Genji_Main

Post by A_Genji_Main »

I've finally had some more time to play around on this track and I have to say Jay, the 1:1 scale is pretty fun. Like I'm no where near the fastest guy on RF/EMF Tracks ( I did decide to give Amateur races a try and raced the opening rounds of the outdoor season last year and was like top 15 in quali times, but my internet sucked for racing in 40 player lobbies. lol... much ping ), but I definitely feel like riding on this 1:1 has made me more conscious of small things that I can improve on my style. My favorite thing on your 1:1 is going around the sweeping corner on the main straight, it feels just right for the tire slip and sliding through the sweeper and into Tomac's crashing jump. XD

After riding on it and learning the track I really noticed how harsh I was on the throttle getting out of turns and since then I have worked on exiting with a smoother exit throttle ramp, I also learned that my seat bouncing was actually pretty good lol. But I've gone back to all the old RF tracks and the current EMF ones this year and I was able to improve my times by around 3-4 seconds just from some of the techniques I realized I was missing. Now I'm able to get down into the 58 second range on most of the EMF tracks this year.

Back to track stuff I would say that I feel like the main whoop section is a bit funky sometimes, I can skim through them pretty consistently if I hug the right side of the section, but whenever I go middle of left it feels really sketchy and inconsistent even if I lined up straight for it. The overall traction feels spot on for the track and feels pretty realistic if you are able to keep the rpms up and some throttle in at all times. However, I feel like in some sections if you slow down to almost a stop because you missed a section or got out of shape in the main whoops that sometimes it feels super slow to get rolling again, but once you get rolling it feels normal. Don't know if that is something you can separate super slow speeds from the mid to high speed roll resistance or drag of the traction, but that would be pretty much the only thing that really stood out to me.

Keep it up dude. Excited to see more of these 1:1's They are super fun to ride. :D
RSmithDRIFT

Post by RSmithDRIFT »

Amazing how much you idiots missed the point. My Advanced stability makes me slower in the corners. With any other track in the game this makes my speeds realistic for the most part, but with this track I cant accelerate realistically because it's so boggy. So I can never get the speed needed to hit the jumps right, and yea, no duh, that fucks you up in this game. It's a clever trick to keep people using the unrealistic standard advanced stability setup from using it to cheat and go fast enough to skip the track in the air, but it ruins the track for someone like me using a realistic advanced stability. And no I'm no pro rider, but I AM an avid sim'er and I REFUSE to ride with that arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability with your 40mph around a bowl corner lookin asses. And yes I did start getting back in a vibe on the 2013 track near the end of the video and hitting clean lines. No, I'm no pro rider so yes I fuck up and fall sometimes, especially attempting pro lines, But considering my advanced stabilities realism and how UNREAL all of the tracks are id say I'm doing a damn fine job. I really thought I'd finally found a REALISTIC track for this game... But no. 2013 is still the best I'm gonna get along with some sparse outdoor tracks because clearly you idiots have no desire for realism. You just want the arcadey, stupid fast, retard FOV bullshit you keep using.

FUCK YALL
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:I really thought I'd finally found a REALISTIC track for this game... But no. 2013 is still the best
RSmithDRIFT wrote:clearly you idiots have no desire for realism.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

most realistic track is RedBud 2012
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Hands down most realistic track in this game is rabbit hill.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:It's a clever trick to keep people using the unrealistic standard advanced stability setup from using it to cheat and go fast enough to skip the track in the air, but it ruins the track for someone like me using a realistic advanced stability. And no I'm no pro rider, but I AM an avid sim'er and I REFUSE to ride with that arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability with your 40mph around a bowl corner lookin asses.
Please stop referring to your advanced stability as realistic. It is the single most arcadey advanced stability i've ever seen.
Tanner Rogers