JGSX: 2018 Tampa Florida

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: 2018 Tampa Florida

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey guys here is what i believe is my final release for my little supercross series. Their may be one more but i havent started working on it lol. It is a replica of what is to be be the 2018 tampa florida supercross track (lets see how different emf's is). Anyways hope yall have fun on this, and dont forget to leave some feedback letting me know what you like and dont like. The sand rhythm section was especially hard to get right, so really lemme know if yall like or dislike that. :D :D :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydGXFM ... sp=sharing
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: JGSX: 2018 Tampa Florida

Post by DABZZZ »

looks dope
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

DP but fire track my dude, my favorite section is the sand rhythm section, and those rutts <3 813 in the house, tampa's my hometown! good track Josh
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

sand on sand on sand :D
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

DABZZZ wrote:DP but fire track my dude, my favorite section is the sand rhythm section, and those rutts <3 813 in the house, tampa's my hometown! good track Josh
thanks man I'm glad you like it
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DABZZZ wrote:DP but fire track my dude, my favorite section is the sand rhythm section, and those rutts <3 813 in the house, tampa's my hometown! good track Josh
i may be stupid, but what the hell does Dp mean?? i see it everywhere
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

dawsonsleeper wrote: i may be stupid, but what the hell does Dp mean?? i see it everywhere
Basically a universal apology for wasting forum space is what I use it for. It stands for "Double Post".
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
JoshuaHunt
Team: Privateer

Post by JoshuaHunt »

This track will be raced on my birthday irl, was hoping someone would make it, thank you for this one man such an awesome track I love riding this one!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

JoshuaHunt wrote:This track will be raced on my birthday irl, was hoping someone would make it, thank you for this one man such an awesome track I love riding this one!
glad you like it man, happy b day :D

Bogan_jack
Team: DMK Designs

Post by Bogan_jack »

why are you not making the official sx tracks :P oh my lawdy this is sick
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Bogan_jack wrote:why are you not making the official sx tracks :P oh my lawdy this is sick
He does all of the work on his own I am pretty sure too. The emf guys are doing an amazing job with the tracks since they've got some of the rf guys stepping up and helping out. But I still personally think that the way that some of these last few tracks that he has made are definitely the caliber of a track that they are looking for in the pro series on Sim.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Bogan_jack wrote:why are you not making the official sx tracks :P oh my lawdy this is sick
He does all of the work on his own I am pretty sure too. The emf guys are doing an amazing job with the tracks since they've got some of the rf guys stepping up and helping out. But I still personally think that the way that some of these last few tracks that he has made are definitely the caliber of a track that they are looking for in the pro series on Sim.
I think the main problem is my scaling but i literally have like 4 different sx scalings. I can make the same scaling they have if they wanted me to. hell you know what imma start on an emf scaling sx track and well see what yall think

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

And also ive been using this scaling because i think this is what works best for the game in terms of racing line choice and different rythms. idk i just think it works better with this games physics to have a more over-scaled track. just makes the gameplay smoother and more consistent

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

jgmtbike wrote:And also ive been using this scaling because i think this is what works best for the game in terms of racing line choice and different rythms. idk i just think it works better with this games physics to have a more over-scaled track. just makes the gameplay smoother and more consistent
That it does, having to slow down for a supercross triple rather than going at it 3rd gear on a 450 and scrubbing it is much more fun than shifting down a gear so that I am not landing flat by a good 20ft.