2018 Vibe+ Practice (Prepped)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

2018 Vibe+ Practice (Prepped)

Post by DABZZZ »

What up guys, So my last track was trash, and this one is only slightly better. It is a fun track though and I focused on a practice type track so there is a 2 switchback sections with different types of corners, seve... eh eff it, jus ride it and lmk what you think about this one and what I should do with future track alterations. Since I'm still trying to learn the editor, I used other peoples stuff. You'll need JGMX:Not A Stock Track Raceway as well as Herricks Compound and WW Ranch to be able to see all of the decals (I'll learn how to not do that,sorry) But I'm done messing with this one and ready to get started on sumn else. Thanks for checkin it out. It does have timing gates.
Credit:
JGMX for his base of NASTR.
Ryanmx25 for his light clay decal.
J.Perry-669 for the grass decal from Herricks Compound (Or whoever it is that made it)
Matt Taylor, Micheal Hodge, Alec Weiland, Jarryd Brown, Jason Stubbs, Sam Jefferies, Khamar Glover for all testing it with me and letting me know what they didn't like/wanted to see.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 Vibe+ Practice (Prepped)

Post by DABZZZ »

Hey T-dubz helped beta too! lol
Motocross375
Team: MXPTV

Post by Motocross375 »

link?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

OvershotBelt182
Team: Privateer

Post by OvershotBelt182 »

Why does the track show up black for me.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

OvershotBelt182 wrote:Why does the track show up black for me.
Because he didn't change the decals for the track so that there isn't a required track that you need to see the decals. Wish I knew what tracks you needed so that I could help you out on that but I don't. If nobody knows by the time that I get home from school then I can let you know.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Because he didn't change the decals for the track so that there isn't a required track that you need to see the decals. Wish I knew what tracks you needed so that I could help you out on that but I don't. If nobody knows by the time that I get home from school then I can let you know.
DABZZZ wrote:
You'll need JGMX:Not A Stock Track Raceway as well as Herricks Compound and WW Ranch to be able to see all of the decals (I'll learn how to not do that,sorry)
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
You'll need JGMX:Not A Stock Track Raceway as well as Herricks Compound and WW Ranch to be able to see all of the decals (I'll learn how to not do that,sorry)
God fucking damn it I messed it up lol
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
Just go into the decals folder and whatever the track names are for the decal just change that to your tracks name. If you need help just lmk and I can help you with it when I get home Hubbard.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: Because he didn't change the decals for the track so that there isn't a required track that you need to see the decals. Wish I knew what tracks you needed so that I could help you out on that but I don't. If nobody knows by the time that I get home from school then I can let you know.
DABZZZ wrote:
Just go into the decals folder and whatever the track names are for the decal just change that to your tracks name. If you need help just lmk and I can help you with it when I get home Hubbard.
I was literally just quoting what CJ said, I don't need help. That stuff's easy.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
lol yes it is indeed easy once you know how to do it. I started another track the night before last and learned how to direct the files properly.. Sorry for the lil kinks, I did let you know what you needed though ;) Thanks for offering help though fellas! I'll get it on the next one.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

DABZZZ wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
lol yes it is indeed easy once you know how to do it. I started another track the night before last and learned how to direct the files properly.. Sorry for the lil kinks, I did let you know what you needed though ;) Thanks for offering help though fellas! I'll get it on the next one.
Np.
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Yeah didn't notice that you were just quoting what he had said due to the quoting fail.
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

Hella fun track! love the extra circle track and transfors as well
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

Really fun and unique good job man thanks for the release
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

bootsie wrote:Really fun and unique good job man thanks for the release
Thanks man I'm glad you liked it. I'll be making tracks for a local X series here pretty soon.
MATTMX42 wrote:Hella fun track! love the extra circle track and transfors as well
Thanks bb, Circle track is perfect for cleanin out ur buddies lol. I'd love to see your guys dirt hits.. I found 7 aside from the actual jump faces I made lol.