2018 Gatlandville Enduro

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

2018 Gatlandville Enduro

Post by JackGat369 »

2018 GatlandVille Enduro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today i release my first track, It has been made for the 2018 TavellaBros Enduro Series so be sure to check out MXSEMF for Race information.
The track consists of a wooded area which is tight and technical with a variety of obstacles and also a faster flowing area flowing up and down natural rolling hills. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to give me some feedback!
CREDITS:
JPD - On-Track Decals & Rocks
Hazz Mazz - Trees & Gates
Swedish Enduro Rnd 1 - Fences, Off-Track Decals, Logs & Rocks
Jason Helm - Creating signs/banners
Beta testers (Harry, Jay and Jason)
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 Gatlandville Enduro

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Sweeeeet track Jack! Cheers for letting me beta test too ;)
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

Looks insane dude, glad I could help with Beta Testing. Should be sick for racing!
JackGat369

Post by JackGat369 »

Jay_T99 wrote:Looks insane dude, glad I could help with Beta Testing. Should be sick for racing!
HarryWhite71 wrote:Sweeeeet track Jack! Cheers for letting me beta test too ;)
Thanks Boys! Cheers for the help!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Fun to see you making tracks :)

Some overall feedback:
The track is pretty repetitive, it's up and down a hill with some variations of off-camber too. There are small bumps which are nice and fun. Most of it is relatively low speed, so it's hard to build up a momentum and flow, which sort of makes it less fun to ride. Whenever there are ruts, there are either an inside and an outside option, or it's pretty much only 1 rut. So it feels pretty 1 lined, as soon as ruts come into play.

To break it off, you have rocks and logs scattered all over the place. The small bumps in the ground makes it very fun to try and hop over or wheel-tap the logs. Also here it feels a bit repetitive, avoid rocks, get over logs. I'd like to see some more variations, new sections and obstacles. Also some longer sections where you can build up a flow. The few longer ones in there feels really fun though.

Visually it's good enough, nothing I'll complain about. Traction isn't asphalt, so I'm happy.

Track is live and up here: server.tmfactory-racing.com:19810
JackGat369

Post by JackGat369 »

Wahlamt wrote:Fun to see you making tracks :)

Some overall feedback:
The track is pretty repetitive, it's up and down a hill with some variations of off-camber too. There are small bumps which are nice and fun. Most of it is relatively low speed, so it's hard to build up a momentum and flow, which sort of makes it less fun to ride. Whenever there are ruts, there are either an inside and an outside option, or it's pretty much only 1 rut. So it feels pretty 1 lined, as soon as ruts come into play.

To break it off, you have rocks and logs scattered all over the place. The small bumps in the ground makes it very fun to try and hop over or wheel-tap the logs. Also here it feels a bit repetitive, avoid rocks, get over logs. I'd like to see some more variations, new sections and obstacles. Also some longer sections where you can build up a flow. The few longer ones in there feels really fun though.

Visually it's good enough, nothing I'll complain about. Traction isn't asphalt, so I'm happy.

Track is live and up here: server.tmfactory-racing.com:19810
Thanks for the feedback dude! Will start on #2 next week
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

Post by bippelog963 »

Tons of fun. i read the "read me" and might start making my own tracks now. Thanks
(The ruts seem a little rough in some spots though, but good for racing)
JackGat369

Post by JackGat369 »

bippelog963 wrote:Tons of fun. i read the "read me" and might start making my own tracks now. Thanks
(The ruts seem a little rough in some spots though, but good for racing)
Thanks dude, i am glad you like it, this was my first track too so i was learning as i went! Thank you for the feedback :mrgreen:
HuskyVRP
Team: MXS Magazine

Post by HuskyVRP »

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

very nice track dude !