Aztalan Cycle Club

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
scumfrog

Aztalan Cycle Club

Post by scumfrog »

I've wanted this track in sim for a long time, and I was waiting and hoping someone would just do it and things would be grand. After a long time of no one making the track, I decided, "new year, new me," yada yada yada. I attempted to make the track, watched tutorials on the interweb, and, well, I realized I just don't have what it takes to make finished products.

However, I wanted to make a start in case someone else wanted to steal it and make it better. The terrain needs help (mainly ruts), and the banners/buildings/objects are non-existent. Timing gates work though, and the basic geography--elevation changes/jumps--feel decent. I made it with respect to the 125.

The track folder is about 10.4 Mb. It's that basic.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ds92blf76 ... an.zip.zip
bootsie

Re: Aztalan Cycle Club

Post by bootsie »

Good Job Man Turned OUT Good
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Aztalan Cycle Club

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've been going to azzy probably since I could walk well before I even had my pw50! Thanks for making it, it's really the only track I go ride at in real life. I attempted to try making it before with real height data but gave up after not being able to make it as good as I wanted. Definitely fun riding a virtual version of it though!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.