2018 Fastcross - Arsago Seprio

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

2018 Fastcross - Arsago Seprio

Post by honda23 »

The track:
Not many of you guys, we suppose, know about the Fastcross race held in Arsago Seprio (Italy) in the '80s and '90s but this was an unique event at that time in which took part the fastest riders all over the world including USA as well. In fact, Jeremy McGrath, Mike Larocco and Larry Ward were usual guests there and came every year. Those years saw great battles between great riders (just to mention other names: Everts, Puzar, Chiodi, Stanton and Parker) from 1984 till the year 2000, after that year the event was sadly stopped.
The track was an hybrid between mx and sx, is was located near the Malpensa Airport, next to Arsago Seprio and was built on a natural hill. Of course it required different rider's skills because there were whoops also and American riders could be of course advantaged. The mx/sx layout was designed to attract them and surely the sx schools helped a lot: there were spectacular tabletops, doubles and triples, even kind of rhythm sections. There's no need to say that only 2 strokes were used as it was an old event and 4 strokes were still not that developed, we will use 2 strokes as well in the mxs event.
The track layout designed for mxs deals with the year 2000 so the last ever Fastcross event organised, trying to drag you guys back into an old atmosphere and to reproduce almost everything in its particular.
The track is meant for erode use but it won't be completely flat: we put starter ruts and bumps, very low ones if compared to my track style without erode, in order to help erode work better and not to see one lined races.

Download:
High resolution - 164 Mb
Medium resolution - 87 Mb
Medium resolution with no trees- 84 Mb
Low resolution - 62 Mb
Low resolution with no trees - 60 Mb
Superlow resolution - 49 Mb

Credits:
- JLV
- TMFR
- EMF
- RKI/JDS Italia Racing Team
- Checkerz
- Motoboss
- Kyle Watts
- Staydown
- Rafagas
- Haggqvist
- Twistmoto
- Maxime Tison
- Tristan Botteram
- JGMX
- Anyone who i forgot

Have fun! :D
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
Tom cortvriendt

Re: 2018 Fastcross - Arsago Seprio

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Great track! But please please remove those stupid invisible walls
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
ivan559
Team: RKI Racing Team

Post by ivan559 »

Perfect Replica , well done Mate ! Saporiti would be proud of you :lol:
2015 EMF Italian Championship - Amateur Open - 1st
ivan559

Post by ivan559 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:Great track! But please please remove those stupid invisible walls
Sorry but it needs to be there to don't let you guys make insane unrealistic lines :mrgreen:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ivan559 wrote:
Tom cortvriendt wrote:Great track! But please please remove those stupid invisible walls
Sorry but it needs to be there to don't let you guys make insane unrealistic lines :mrgreen:
I know it does, but when I play a track, a lot of the fun part of riding is just hitting the biggest jumps you can find, and try to get a landing. Me and my friends has spend 45-60 minutes doing that on Millville, many many many times, just because it's really fun ;) Maybe release a version without walls and let people play which version they like?
Thomas.J
Team: Conceptgraff MxsTeam

Post by Thomas.J »

Wahlamt wrote:
ivan559 wrote:
I know it does, but when I play a track, a lot of the fun part of riding is just hitting the biggest jumps you can find, and try to get a landing. Me and my friends has spend 45-60 minutes doing that on Millville, many many many times, just because it's really fun ;) Maybe release a version without walls and let people play which version they like?
+1 for Wahlamt

Good track ,fun to ride ,beautiful visually good Job :)
ivan559

Post by ivan559 »

Thomas.J wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
ivan559 wrote:
+1 for Wahlamt

Good track ,fun to ride ,beautiful visually good Job :)
maybe we'll do that release :wink:
azerty
Team: Privateer

Post by azerty »

hi my PC is a shit esque you can make a link without statue please :D