50cc track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

50cc track

Postby dolphin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Usualy everyone rides 450's, so this time hop on your new 50cc bike and push it to the limits. Should be fun:)
GL HF

Track link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/z3qe83cnledj1pk/Pitbike.rar
Pictures: http://s38.photobucket.com/user/dinsbo/slideshow/Pitbike

User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 50cc track

Postby 808 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 pm

dolphin wrote:Usualy everyone rides 450's, so this time hop on your new 50cc bike and push it to the limits. Should be fun:)
GL HF

Track link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/z3qe83cnledj1pk/Pitbike.rar
Pictures: http://s38.photobucket.com/user/dinsbo/slideshow/Pitbike

ok
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Smerwin43
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: 50cc track

Postby Smerwin43 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 pm

808 wrote:
dolphin wrote:Usualy everyone rides 450's, so this time hop on your new 50cc bike and push it to the limits. Should be fun:)
GL HF

Track link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/z3qe83cnledj1pk/Pitbike.rar
Pictures: http://s38.photobucket.com/user/dinsbo/slideshow/Pitbike

ok

Ok

Trevor#91
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 50cc track

Postby Trevor#91 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

ok
Image

dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

Re: 50cc track

Postby dolphin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Trevor#91 wrote:ok

OK WHAT?

User avatar
Tiago Freitas #23
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:33 pm
Team: JR Racing Team
Contact:

Re: 50cc track

Postby Tiago Freitas #23 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Ok.

dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

Re: 50cc track

Postby dolphin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Tiago Freitas #23 wrote:Ok.

what okey what????

User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 50cc track

Postby 808 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am

ok
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Trevor#91
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 50cc track

Postby Trevor#91 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:06 am

dolphin wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:ok

OK WHAT?

OK
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: 50cc track

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:25 am

I'm gonna stop this right here.

dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

Re: 50cc track

Postby dolphin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:48 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:I'm gonna stop this right here.

Tnx everyone for track feedback:) seems like my track is ok

User avatar
ColtonD719
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: 50cc track

Postby ColtonD719 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Where are the timing gates?

A lot of the track has a fun pit bike feel on the 50, and there are some well built sections. But after a couple laps I got bored not being able to race.

A finished track would be a lot cooler.

Luigi
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:43 am

Re: 50cc track

Postby Luigi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:56 am

ottima pista continua il buon lavoro

dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

Re: 50cc track

Postby dolphin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:23 pm

ColtonD719 wrote:Where are the timing gates?

A lot of the track has a fun pit bike feel on the 50, and there are some well built sections. But after a couple laps I got bored not being able to race.

A finished track would be a lot cooler.

No timing gates, because i just didnt know how to make them.

dolphin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Latvia

Re: 50cc track

Postby dolphin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Luigi wrote:ottima pista continua il buon lavoro

thanks:)


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: reddead422 and 5 guests