[RELEASE] 2018 Cedar valley MX / SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

[RELEASE] 2018 Cedar valley MX / SX

Post by AtlasZoor »

oh boy... It has almost been 3 months since my last track post! I wish I had more time to make tracks but sadly I don't. I worked on this track on and off for the last 3 months and I think it turned out really well. I wanted to do more of a elevation centered track and I have a mix of flat and elevation. Also this is my first ever try at an SX track so it might not be the best! I feel it turned out very nice. I tried to provide different lines for each rhythm section and also the whoops are pretty technical.

Also new with this track I provided a smooth version for people who want erode and a rough version for people who want rougher premade type stuff. I have to say this though. The rough version is pretty technical and unforgiving.
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this track I will try to push out another one!

Tell me what you think also! I love taking criticism even if its the insane nit picky stuff.

Thanks so much too...

Niklas object pack for objects.
Colten D for the skybox and the rut decals.
2012 Millville for the trees.
Sorry if I missed anyone!

MX/SX smooth version -- http://www.mediafire.com/file/grtb08bv5fa6y2o/Cedar.rar

MX rough version -- http://www.mediafire.com/file/a0w1respa ... Cedarr.rar

=========================================================================================================================

bootsie

Re: [RELEASE] 2018 Cedar valley MX / SX

Post by bootsie »

So sick dude I love this Track Keep up the great work!!
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

been waiting ever since you posted in upcoming threads! looks sick :shock:
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Luigi

Post by Luigi »

Tracce davvero un buon lavoro :D
Terdles
Team: Privateer

Post by Terdles »

this track is actually so fkn sick, has this private compund feel to it with the track being made to suit the elevation changes! nice job! :D
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

Terdles wrote:this track is actually so fkn sick, has this private compund feel to it with the track being made to suit the elevation changes! nice job! :D
bootsie wrote:So sick dude I love this Track Keep up the great work!!
cale726 wrote:been waiting ever since you posted in upcoming threads! looks sick :shock:
Im glad you are enjoying the track! It means alot to me.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Wassupp dooood, I have enjoyed the 3 tracks I've downloaded by you - If you have made more, lmk. But, This one is my favorite. The environment gives a really private track vibe but as I was hitting several lines, so Im sure it will make a good racing track, I'll put er to the test. lol. One thing I do dislike about this track compared to Mintop is the same thing I wasn't to fond of on Acadia, Which is a separating lane. Mintops rhythm section before the uphill triple really made a difference if you hit it or not. IMO, Acadia was smoothness and corner speed, much like this track, But I like the flow of this one 10 times more. Its super flowy and you can get pretty wicked on some of those doubles. I have nothing to say about the SX track, Its fire. Your tracks are lit - Not trying to come off as condescending, Not my intentions. Long post, So jus my 7 cents ;) lol Excited for the rest of the stuff you put out. Keep it up!
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

This is Soooooooo sick! Keep up the awesome track making!
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

It's sick!!! But, we are having problems with the files i guess. Certain people can join a server and some can't.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

jeremy103 wrote:It's sick!!! But, we are having problems with the files i guess. Certain people can join a server and some can't.
ya, my friend colton cant join :(
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

cale726 wrote:
jeremy103 wrote:It's sick!!! But, we are having problems with the files i guess. Certain people can join a server and some can't.
ya, my friend colton cant join :(
There are 2 different versions of the track. Try downloading the mx/sx smooth version and mx rough maybe that will fix it. Also does it say anything when you join? any error message?
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

sick track m8.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

Stoked to see another track from you. Put in a bunch of laps on the rough mx and a few on the sx so far and both are lots of fun. I agree with the private track vibe. There’s a nice mix of obstacles too, from the big booters to the interesting singles and rollers to keep you in your toes. I appreciate how you mix up the steepness on your jumps, and aren’t afraid to have a few mellow lips that you hit fast and low. Nice job on the roughness as well. The ruts seemed a little peaky/artificial, but the bumps are pretty great.

Always nice to see effort put into the visuals. Nice variety on the track decals, and I like the bit of shading to enhance the visibility of the bumps. I also really dig the 3D vegetation, rocks, etc. My only significant complaint visually is that it feels a bit like it’s on a floating island, especially since the track comes pretty close to the edge of the map in a few spots. A surrounding terrain object or distant tree wall would probably help that. Oh, and the spec on the dirt is interesting but maybe a bit too much. I think it’d feel more natural dialed back a touch.

Solid work overall and thanks for the release! I look forward to seeing this in a server.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Client track does not modified
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:Client track does not modified
Hmm. I just tested it and got the same error. i honestly have no clue why it is doing that... I don't why it would say client track modified. If anyone has ideas it would be great help!