Overrev Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
scumfrog

Overrev Raceway

Post by scumfrog »

Hey folks, for this one I tried messing around with tilemap. There's some sand and different kinds of dirt. (I covered both kinds of dirt with the same decal). I'm still just trying to learn about track making.

I'd like to give a big thanks to JGMX. I used some of your earlier tracks as...inspiration, haha. All the decals, billboards, and tilemap came from his tracks.

Let me know what disappoints you about this tracks, so I can work on figuring out how to be less bad.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/urjb9u1bt ... aceway.zip
what45mxs
Team: Privateer

Re: Overrev Raceway

Post by what45mxs »

the ruts ( mainly im talking about the ones off the start) seem to be a bit bulky and mellow try making them a bit more deep and grabby, the track also feels kinda slippery but that could just be me. Awesome track ill be playing wuite a bit of it cant wait to get my hands on your next track :D :D
Moto332

Re: Overrev Raceway

Post by Moto332 »

Agreed, track is slick, especially in the sand. No problem with that though, still ridable. But the track is a little too wide, and the inside on the first corner is parallel with the turn so its hard to hit. Overall, the track is dopee!!! Make some of the jumps a little more floaty for 125 fun ;)