2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
electrick_neon

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Post by electrick_neon »

I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.[/quote]

+1, i like Jakob's suggest
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
checkerz wrote: After the race tonight...
I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.
We are starting the erode value at .7 tonight. It's southwick, so it should get rough and from what I've seen there are quite a few lines that are competitive and the bumps aren't too gnarly, so hopefully that'll be pretty solid. We'll never make everyone happy, but hopefully that should be good for a majority of guys.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

checkerz wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
checkerz wrote: After the race tonight...
I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.
We are starting the erode value at .7 tonight. It's southwick, so it should get rough and from what I've seen there are quite a few lines that are competitive and the bumps aren't too gnarly, so hopefully that'll be pretty solid. We'll never make everyone happy, but hopefully that should be good for a majority of guys.
Alright, thanks.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

You guys absolutely killed it on this one. Such a fun track. Looking forward to the gnarly bumps and ruts. 10/10
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I wish I was better at sand because you guys killed it, but I'm just slow...
manii20

Post by manii20 »

EU race was probably the best and most fun race I have ever done, track developed really sick
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

manii20 wrote:EU race was probably the best and most fun race I have ever done, track developed really sick
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Erode was sick today, great racing, great battle,best race i had so far since a long times i think
Braap677
Team: Privateer

Post by Braap677 »

wheres redbud? am i missing something here?
Dmx
Team: CV

Post by Dmx »

Braap677 wrote:wheres redbud? am i missing something here?
yeah it's not till next week because of the 4th of July, not sure if that's the exact reason but I just know it's next week
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Dmx wrote:
Braap677 wrote:wheres redbud? am i missing something here?
yeah it's not till next week because of the 4th of July, not sure if that's the exact reason but I just know it's next week
Yeah, this Wednesday was a holiday so we postponed it until next week because presumably people would be spending the 4th doing other things. There is a one week break in the pro national schedule now so Millville will follow right after and we'll be back to having our races the Wednesday before the pro race. So it all works out.

Plus it gave us a little extra time to get caught up with future rounds.
trey127
Team: EBR PERFORMANCE

Post by trey127 »

why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

trey127 wrote:why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download
track's not quite ready i'm guessing
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

808 wrote:
trey127 wrote:why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download
track's not quite ready i'm guessing
Track is ready, Tizz just has to release when he's ready. I've been gone, but they were talking about a bit later release to try and stop some of hte one line "heater line" memorizing. Not that I think that helps unless we do it like an hour before the race.
mxholmes
Team: BRXTN

Post by mxholmes »

checkerz wrote: Track is ready, Tizz just has to release when he's ready. I've been gone, but they were talking about a bit later release to try and stop some of hte one line "heater line" memorizing. Not that I think that helps unless we do it like an hour before the race.
Whats wrong with running heater lines... Pros IRL do it..? i understand you want more line choice but that takes people battling through every corner for 5-6 laps taking different lines so that when the top 5 do battle they wont just want to follow.
The problem is that those "off lines" are slower so people wont take them because they'll be passed. Its just part of racing.
Otherwise i dont see a problem with memorizing the track. Its what makes a pro, a pro.