2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Clintos15

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd01 - Hangtown

Post by Clintos15 »

T_Frye127 wrote:is this section, the section right before the step up? like where the split double was in sim?

https://youtu.be/3UneEk-HLhI?t=8m24s
Majority of that section is different in real life to sim, also there isnt a fly 150 either its uphill whoops.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Clintos15 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:is this section, the section right before the step up? like where the split double was in sim?

https://youtu.be/3UneEk-HLhI?t=8m24s
Majority of that section is different in real life to sim, also there isnt a fly 150 either its uphill whoops.
Pretty sure they base the tracks off of last years as they won't know what the 2018 tracks will be like as we race before the real life racing.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That section is up on the hill next to the tabletop that follows the start.

https://youtu.be/MaAe1ekfe4s?t=46s
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

KTM57 wrote:That section is up on the hill next to the tabletop that follows the start.

https://youtu.be/MaAe1ekfe4s?t=46s

thank you lol someone knew what i was asking lol

ik tracks are based off of last year clint and harry, thats not what i was askin :p
Don222Daisy
Team: Privateer

Post by Don222Daisy »

Is the track really slippery for everyone else, cause right it is, that's not what it should feel like
God bless all, and always love cats :D :D
Don222Daisy

Post by Don222Daisy »

Don222Daisy wrote:Is the track really slippery for everyone else, cause right it is, that's not what it should feel like
If not Right
God bless all, and always love cats :D :D
Aus_Brandon740

Post by Aus_Brandon740 »

I feel these tracks are good however my opinion is they should be made after the real race as each week the tracks on mx sim are different to how they are in the AMA real life series
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

Post by MJrace »

Aus_Brandon740 wrote:I feel these tracks are good however my opinion is they should be made after the real race as each week the tracks on mx sim are different to how they are in the AMA real life series
+1

I rather wait a few days more but then am able to race the same track as the real racers. No hate towards anyone. the hangtown track was great its just very different to the real track this year.
Support my track creations:https://paypal.me/jaeckelmarco
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

MJrace wrote:
Aus_Brandon740 wrote:I feel these tracks are good however my opinion is they should be made after the real race as each week the tracks on mx sim are different to how they are in the AMA real life series
+1

I rather wait a few days more but then am able to race the same track as the real racers. No hate towards anyone. the hangtown track was great its just very different to the real track this year.
If we were to race a week or whatever later the hype would die out. This is the reason we, in sim, race a week before, to hype us up for the irl race.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

MJrace wrote:
+1

checkerz wrote:This wouldn't be a problem if this was a full-time gig for any of us. We're all capable and talented enough. However, currently we simply have between now and whenever the race is to finish the track. Vacations, life, family, etc. can all happen in that time without consequence.

What you're asking for would require the track maker to be available immediately after Saturday's racing to update the terrain to then get to the person who does decals and objects and such and get it packaged. Again, not impossible, but not something most of us who have been through this quite a few times are interested in doing. It's stressful enough week in and out!

Plus, I agree part of it is the hype for the upcoming week and the exposure for the game via YouTube views and such of hotlaps.

Hope that helps explain it.
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

checkerz wrote:
MJrace wrote:
+1

checkerz wrote:This wouldn't be a problem if this was a full-time gig for any of us. We're all capable and talented enough. However, currently we simply have between now and whenever the race is to finish the track. Vacations, life, family, etc. can all happen in that time without consequence.

What you're asking for would require the track maker to be available immediately after Saturday's racing to update the terrain to then get to the person who does decals and objects and such and get it packaged. Again, not impossible, but not something most of us who have been through this quite a few times are interested in doing. It's stressful enough week in and out!

Plus, I agree part of it is the hype for the upcoming week and the exposure for the game via YouTube views and such of hotlaps.

Hope that helps explain it.

+1
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

dawsonsleeper wrote:Image
checkerz wrote: Some of the crowd are people that are packaged with the game and can't be removed. So if you see some of them, but not all, that's why
:roll:
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

checkerz wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:Image
checkerz wrote: Some of the crowd are people that are packaged with the game and can't be removed. So if you see some of them, but not all, that's why
:roll:
banners are still there
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

dawsonsleeper wrote: banners are still there

pretty sure you ahve to lower your model geometric detail in your graphics for the banners to disappear. i dont think banners are crowds :mrgreen: