2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd01 - Hangtown

Post by aeffertz »

Braap677 wrote:is there any way there could be a release after the race is over with the deformation still on it from the race to make it fun offline?
You could just open the track editor and click save after the race.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Braap677 wrote:is there any way there could be a release after the race is over with the deformation still on it from the race to make it fun offline?
I'm hoping to grab one of the terrains 15-20 mins into the moto and go through and smooth some of what is needed to be smoothed to create a "moto 2" version for fun.

The original goal was to do this each week during qualifying and actually race that version, but unfortunately we aren't quite ready to take on that extra task yet. I haven't given up the idea of trying to convince the guys to do a "Triple Crown" at some point in the year and do this format for 3 rounds.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:
I'm hoping to grab one of the terrains 15-20 mins into the moto and go through and smooth some of what is needed to be smoothed to create a "moto 2" version for fun.

The original goal was to do this each week during qualifying and actually race that version, but unfortunately we aren't quite ready to take on that extra task yet. I haven't given up the idea of trying to convince the guys to do a "Triple Crown" at some point in the year and do this format for 3 rounds.
Would moto 2 also erode?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

aeffertz wrote:
checkerz wrote:

Would moto 2 also erode?
Yes, we did it during an erode test and it was pretty sick. I saved terrain at the 15 minute mark, smoothed out some of the outsides a touch and the start area and we started moto 2 with normal erode settings. It created quite a few sweet lines that way for sure.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Tell me how I download the everything remover pack and I still see everything. :(
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
checkerz wrote: I'm hoping to grab one of the terrains 15-20 mins into the moto and go through and smooth some of what is needed to be smoothed to create a "moto 2" version for fun.

Would moto 2 also erode?
Yes, we did it during an erode test and it was pretty sick. I saved terrain at the 15 minute mark, smoothed out some of the outsides a touch and the start area and we started moto 2 with normal erode settings. It created quite a few sweet lines that way for sure.
This sounds awesome.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Atom6246 wrote:Tell me how I download the everything remover pack and I still see everything. :(
I downloaded the remover pack and everything looks exactly the same but my lag is gone?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Halvorson wrote:I downloaded the remover pack and everything looks exactly the same but my lag is gone?
I downloaded both the remover pack and crowd remover and it looks exactly the same. I just want a plain track with frames :(
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:
Halvorson wrote:I downloaded the remover pack and everything looks exactly the same but my lag is gone?
I downloaded both the remover pack and crowd remover and it looks exactly the same. I just want a plain track with frames :(
you can't use 2 remover of the OBJ pack at the same time
u have to choose
so in your case just remove all removers (ahah nice sentence)
and put the "full remover" back in ur folder

OBJ pack remover are :
flags remover
flags + vegetation remover
full remover

track remover is :
crowd remover

off course you can have crowd remover + full remover if you want/need
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

M@xTizZz wrote: you can't use 2 remover of the OBJ pack at the same time
u have to choose

OBJ pack remover are :
flags remover
full remover

track remover is :
crowd remover

I only downloaded the 'full remover' and 'crowd remover' but I can still see the crowd??
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

Br4Ap69 wrote:
u have to choose

OBJ pack remover are :
flags remover
full remover

track remover is :
crowd remover

I only downloaded the 'full remover' and 'crowd remover' but I can still see the crowd??
+1, tried all remover combinations but I still see everything
ImageImageImage
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Br4Ap69 wrote:
u have to choose

OBJ pack remover are :
flags remover
full remover

track remover is :
crowd remover

Some of the crowd are people that are packaged with the game and can't be removed. So if you see some of them, but not all, that's why
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Track eroded better in the EU 250 Moto 2, Was able to pass other people, Good job on the track
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Here is a "Moto 2" version that has the erode from the EU 450 Pro moto yesterday at the end of the moto with a couple of sections smoothed (the start mainly) and small tweak to the erode settings.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5e9e399wz ... own_m2.zip
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

is this section, the section right before the step up? like where the split double was in sim?

https://youtu.be/3UneEk-HLhI?t=8m24s