2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
manii20

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd09 - Washougal

Post by manii20 »

manii20 wrote:Track was really good, best of the season yet. Multiple lines and good roughness. The only thing I didn't like was weird kickers on the take offs on some jumps. Other than that really good job!
sorry for dp...
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

manii20 wrote:The only thing I didn't like was weird kickers on the take offs on some jumps.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Excellent erode this week. I enjoyed the choppiness of the downhills, and the big braking bumps in some of the tighter sections. The ruts actually formed where you need to get into them before you accelerate, and weren't jump tall berms you could hit wide open. This week was a huge step in the right direction, and hopefully future rounds are designed similarly.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:and weren't just tall berms you could hit wide open.
I always mistype words...
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
What? In that gif there are no kickers on the take off, only bumps before that... which I'm totally fine with in sim
electrick_neon

Post by electrick_neon »

Ddavis wrote:Excellent erode this week. I enjoyed the choppiness of the downhills, and the big braking bumps in some of the tighter sections. The ruts actually formed where you need to get into them before you accelerate, and weren't jump tall berms you could hit wide open. This week was a huge step in the right direction, and hopefully future rounds are designed similarly.
+1
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

manii20 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
What? In that gif there are no kickers on the take off, only bumps before that... which I'm totally fine with in sim
Well he did swap up the face which is what we were doing in sim so I'm okay with it.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

nioubie wrote:CUT FIX FOR TONIGHT RACE ON WASHOUGAL(qualifier stay on without fix)

CUT FIX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am9mwllep ... m.zip/file

CUT FIX and Shadow Remover: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1q66d6w ... S.zip/file
Should server admins use the cut fix version or the original?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

jlv wrote:
nioubie wrote:CUT FIX FOR TONIGHT RACE ON WASHOUGAL(qualifier stay on without fix)

CUT FIX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am9mwllep ... m.zip/file

CUT FIX and Shadow Remover: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1q66d6w ... S.zip/file
Should server admins use the cut fix version or the original?
Cut fix. We didn't want to change it for qualifying so everything would be equal but moving forward I'd assume to use the updated version.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
manii20 wrote: What? In that gif there are no kickers on the take off, only bumps before that... which I'm totally fine with in sim
Well he did swap up the face which is what we were doing in sim so I'm okay with it.
I don't think swapping has ever been the issue with the jump faces, it's the harsh nosedives they inevitably send you into. With mxs physics it's hard to compensate for those notches that form. That's why they limited erode on SX jump faces.
trey127
Team: EBR PERFORMANCE

Post by trey127 »

Someone please explain to me why we needed to download the cutt fix and now i cant get rid of it so i can qualify? i mean every week it never starts on time and theres always some bs that takes me 30 mins to try and figure out and fix
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Calm down Mr. Trey. I didn’t expect people to cut the track to ride fast laps or think thy could actually ride the track like that during the race so I had to whip up a quick fix and add some hay bales to the outsides of places to make sure people stayed on track! It’s just sad that people have to cut the track to get “fast laps” . Future rounds will have this as well to prevent cuts
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
trey127
Team: EBR PERFORMANCE

Post by trey127 »

but now i cant get into a server at all