2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
electrick_neon
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: Norway

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby electrick_neon » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 pm

I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.[/quote]

+1, i like Jakob's suggest
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8596
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby checkerz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
checkerz wrote:After the race tonight...

I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.


We are starting the erode value at .7 tonight. It's southwick, so it should get rough and from what I've seen there are quite a few lines that are competitive and the bumps aren't too gnarly, so hopefully that'll be pretty solid. We'll never make everyone happy, but hopefully that should be good for a majority of guys.

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:04 pm

checkerz wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
checkerz wrote:After the race tonight...

I'd suggest starting at a lower erode value, and if you guys need to turn it up you can do that. I'd rather have a lower erode setting than have a setting that's too high. I'm sure you guys will figure it out either way.


We are starting the erode value at .7 tonight. It's southwick, so it should get rough and from what I've seen there are quite a few lines that are competitive and the bumps aren't too gnarly, so hopefully that'll be pretty solid. We'll never make everyone happy, but hopefully that should be good for a majority of guys.

Alright, thanks.

User avatar
Clfitty
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 am
Team: Madcape

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby Clfitty » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:35 am

You guys absolutely killed it on this one. Such a fun track. Looking forward to the gnarly bumps and ruts. 10/10

Ddavis
Posts: 16876
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:53 am

I wish I was better at sand because you guys killed it, but I'm just slow...
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby manii20 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:18 pm

EU race was probably the best and most fun race I have ever done, track developed really sick
Image

User avatar
HarryWhite71
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 am
Team: TMFR
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby HarryWhite71 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:24 pm

manii20 wrote:EU race was probably the best and most fun race I have ever done, track developed really sick
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Erode was sick today, great racing, great battle,best race i had so far since a long times i think
2015 & 2016 3rd Pro Italian MX | 2018 2nd AUSMX 450
Image

Braap677
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby Braap677 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:49 am

wheres redbud? am i missing something here?

Dmx
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:22 pm
Team: privateer
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby Dmx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 am

Braap677 wrote:wheres redbud? am i missing something here?

yeah it's not till next week because of the 4th of July, not sure if that's the exact reason but I just know it's next week

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Malt Liquor Boiz
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby aeffertz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 am

Dmx wrote:
Braap677 wrote:wheres redbud? am i missing something here?

yeah it's not till next week because of the 4th of July, not sure if that's the exact reason but I just know it's next week


Yeah, this Wednesday was a holiday so we postponed it until next week because presumably people would be spending the 4th doing other things. There is a one week break in the pro national schedule now so Millville will follow right after and we'll be back to having our races the Wednesday before the pro race. So it all works out.

Plus it gave us a little extra time to get caught up with future rounds.
Need a custom track object? Send me a PM! Will model for beer money.

Image

trey127
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm
Team: EBR PERFORMANCE

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby trey127 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 am

why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download

User avatar
808
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby 808 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:40 am

trey127 wrote:why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download

track's not quite ready i'm guessing
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8596
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby checkerz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:44 am

808 wrote:
trey127 wrote:why does it say quli starts today at 8 but yet it doesnt give a track download

track's not quite ready i'm guessing

Track is ready, Tizz just has to release when he's ready. I've been gone, but they were talking about a bit later release to try and stop some of hte one line "heater line" memorizing. Not that I think that helps unless we do it like an hour before the race.

User avatar
mxholmes
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 am
Team: Mx Formula
Location: Victoria, BC. Canada

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd06 - Southwick

Postby mxholmes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:58 am

checkerz wrote:Track is ready, Tizz just has to release when he's ready. I've been gone, but they were talking about a bit later release to try and stop some of hte one line "heater line" memorizing. Not that I think that helps unless we do it like an hour before the race.

Whats wrong with running heater lines... Pros IRL do it..? i understand you want more line choice but that takes people battling through every corner for 5-6 laps taking different lines so that when the top 5 do battle they wont just want to follow.
The problem is that those "off lines" are slower so people wont take them because they'll be passed. Its just part of racing.
Otherwise i dont see a problem with memorizing the track. Its what makes a pro, a pro.
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AWood, Brad_Smith, Google [Bot] and 6 guests