BAC: 2018 BDawg's Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BDawg
Team: Underground RC

BAC: 2018 BDawg's Compound

Post by BDawg »

After spending around a month on this track I think its finally ready to release. This is the first track I have ever released and I'm looking for some feedback so I can continue getting better. I'm sorry I can't remember who I got all the decals and statues from (rookie mistake :oops: ) but thanks to everyone that made them. Also special thanks to JLV for the great game and most of all to JGMX's track making live streams which I feel have improved my track making skills by a lot. :D In the download there are five different tracks. A rough mx, a smooth version, two versions (rough, smooth) without most of the statues if you have a potato computer, and the SX. Hope you like it! :mrgreen:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3ewk0z25 ... d-Final.7z
kawasaki22db
Team: Privateer

Re: BAC: 2018 BDawg's Compound

Post by kawasaki22db »

This is so I remember to download later. Looks sick.
Single_Trak313
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Post by Single_Trak313 »

By far one of the best tracks out right now. Rode it for hours last night
Jake Perry

Post by Jake Perry »

hey man my tracks fully white and i cant see anything and for my friend its full black could you try fix it because this track looks so sick :D
OvershotBelt182

Post by OvershotBelt182 »

Jake Perry wrote:hey man my tracks fully white and i cant see anything and for my friend its full black could you try fix it because this track looks so sick :D
Its the same thing for me. The track is all black.
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Jake Perry wrote:hey man my tracks fully white and i cant see anything and for my friend its full black could you try fix it because this track looks so sick :D
same
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
jhewtt69

Post by jhewtt69 »

yeah same
chadp

Post by chadp »

jhewtt69 wrote:
yeah same
you have to take each folder out of the BAC-COMPOUND-FINAL folder and then put it in your mx sim folder
BDawg

Post by BDawg »

Yea take all the folders out separately. If there is still something wrong just let me know but I wouldn’t be able to fix it until I get home.
chadp wrote:
jhewtt69 wrote:
yeah same
you have to take each folder out of the BAC-COMPOUND-FINAL folder and then put it in your mx sim folder
BDawg

Post by BDawg »

OK everyone make sure when you download and get the BAC-Compound-Final folder you have to open it and then youll see the folders for the tracks. So just put all of those folders in your personal folder. If you put in the single folder holding all of the others then youre going to have problems with blank track etc.
BDawg wrote:After spending around a month on this track I think its finally ready to release. This is the first track I have ever released and I'm looking for some feedback so I can continue getting better. I'm sorry I can't remember who I got all the decals and statues from (rookie mistake :oops: ) but thanks to everyone that made them. Also special thanks to JLV for the great game and most of all to JGMX's track making live streams which I feel have improved my track making skills by a lot. :D In the download there are five different tracks. A rough mx, a smooth version, two versions (rough, smooth) without most of the statues if you have a potato computer, and the SX. Hope you like it! :mrgreen:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3ewk0z25 ... d-Final.7z
csibike

Post by csibike »

Gotta say B-Dawg hard to believe its your first relaese. Mx track is super lit rode around for a couple of hours with a smile on my face the whole time. The SX track is good as well i just dont like the way youve done your whoops but overall but tracks are lit. Keep it up Buddy
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

track is absolute fire my boy
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Jose Eduardo317

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

pretty sick bro.Good job
DABZZZ