2018 Martin Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Turbomelon138
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 Martin Mx

Post by Turbomelon138 »

Thanks so much for making this track dude, you nailed it!!! And yessss make Baja!
m4x70

Post by m4x70 »

We need baja! Great map btw been having a blast with this one!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I plan on going to Martin for the first time this weekend so decided to give the sim version a try. Doesn't seem to be an exact replica based on the videos I've seen but still an extremely fun track, thanks for making it ;) You should make Morelands MX next...
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

AHeckman2 wrote:I plan on going to Martin for the first time this weekend so decided to give the sim version a try. Doesn't seem to be an exact replica based on the videos I've seen but still an extremely fun track, thanks for making it ;) You should make Morelands MX next...
Depends on which videos you've seen. I made this track based on a video in March and didn't look to see if anything changed after. Turns out they got rid of that back section and made some tiny rollers.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I plan on going to Martin for the first time this weekend so decided to give the sim version a try. Doesn't seem to be an exact replica based on the videos I've seen but still an extremely fun track, thanks for making it ;) You should make Morelands MX next...
Depends on which videos you've seen. I made this track based on a video in March and didn't look to see if anything changed after. Turns out they got rid of that back section and made some tiny rollers.
Ah I gotcha, I looked at a couple videos from the past couple months so that makes sense.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Ah I gotcha, I looked at a couple videos from the past couple months so that makes sense.
I haven’t ridden Martin since I was on a 110, but last year I went with my camera and the track was pretty cool
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I haven't played in months, but stumbled upon a mate who I met here on mxs. Great timing to get some racing under our belt.
We just scrolled down the server, saw one of the servers with +10ppl on with this track. Downloaded it and went for it.

I must say it has been a very long time since I've ridden such a fun track on this game. Fun factor 10/10. Models and scenery weren't too bad either, bumps and ruts were perfect...
General score 9/10.

Especially with the 125 it's one hella fun :D.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

scheeve3 wrote: Especially with the 125 it's one hella fun :D.
Yes!
Sixthreeflooring
Team: Privateer

Post by Sixthreeflooring »

Hello I’m trying to play this track I’ve downloaded it but all I’m getting is the track and no objects or seenary? Can anyone help thanks
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Sixthreeflooring wrote:Hello I’m trying to play this track I’ve downloaded it but all I’m getting is the track and no objects or seenary? Can anyone help thanks
Make sure it isn't in any subfolders
eyetter784
Team: KG Koncepts

Post by eyetter784 »

What do i have to do to get this game on MXbikes?
eyetter784
Team: KG Koncepts

Post by eyetter784 »

This is my hometown track and loved playing it on MXS. Transitioned to MXB and me and my buddy are trying to make it on there. Any help would be appreciated!
glock.
Team: Billabong

Post by glock. »

Good Job Guy!