Alpine Ranch MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Chicken_Burrito
Team: privateer

Alpine Ranch MX

Post by Chicken_Burrito »

this is my first track/compound as I have two tracks on it. I didn't put timing gates on it and only have the start gates on one of the tracks. I want to hear feedback from people on this track so i can learn and get better as a creator. the best way to contact me is on discord at Chicken_Nuggets#2347. I want to apologize in advance for the bad map image. I don't have Photoshop so I had to use my phone to do it, but in my opinion a bad map is better than no map at all.
ImageImageImage
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ad2sfgux ... X.zip/file

credits: DaleMullins873 for the decals
DJ99X for the statues and billboards
JLV for the game
and anyone I forgot
JackL
Team: Privateer

Re: Alpine Ranch MX

Post by JackL »

I think the berms could be a little smoothed out. On some turns it was almost as it there was the track and then just a vertical wall as a berm. Also, the jump faces could be peaked out a little more so that its less of a ski jump into the face of the landing, and I think that extending some of the sections might help with the flow, especially in the whoops/rollers where you are getting on the brakes as soon as you come into them. Most of this was better on the second track and I think that finding somewhere in between the 2 tracks would be better. Hopes this helps!
Chicken_Burrito
Team: privateer

Re: Alpine Ranch MX

Post by Chicken_Burrito »

JackL wrote:I think the berms could be a little smoothed out. On some turns it was almost as it there was the track and then just a vertical wall as a berm. Also, the jump faces could be peaked out a little more so that its less of a ski jump into the face of the landing, and I think that extending some of the sections might help with the flow, especially in the whoops/rollers where you are getting on the brakes as soon as you come into them. Most of this was better on the second track and I think that finding somewhere in between the 2 tracks would be better. Hopes this helps!
thanks for the feedback, i am working on making another track right now so i will keep this in mind