[RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Post by chaseb31 »

Track is fucking sickkkk!!!!!!
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Track is sick as fuck bro! Good Job! :D
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Thanks for releasing another kickass track! Im hosting a lil fun race tomorrow night, Maybe you can come shred! https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=424
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

DABZZZ wrote:Thanks for releasing another kickass track! Im hosting a lil fun race tomorrow night, Maybe you can come shred! https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=424
Thanks! I will for sure try to show up! im glad so many people like the track!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Track is amazing
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

AtlasZoor wrote:There is a smooth version and a semi rough version. The rough version is a mix between a full premade rough and a erode version. I wanted to make a track playable in single player but also good for erode and multiplayer.
Someone who actually does it right! Awesome track dude thank you.
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

always solid. probably gonna stream an erode race on here sometime this week
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This is an incredible piece of work. I'd put it up with any of yFMX's tracks, which in my opinion are the best the game has scene as an entire package.

Thanks for sharing with us.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

Great work man! Always nice to see someone putting serious effort into making a track that not only rides well, but looks good also. This has a realistic local track/practice day vibe. The shape of the jumps fit really well with their size, and the flow between the launches and landings is on point. The bumps are really well placed and organic, and work great with erode. I thought the ruts were a little too perfectly shaped, but they get better with erode. Overall very fun to ride and seems like it'd be good for racing.

Since you asked for nit picky comments :wink: :
- Several of the turns would benefit from some inside markers/bales, especially the tight 180s.
- I really dig the way the track looks, but unfortunately the high detail dirt decals make erode difficult to see. This is a limitation of the game that I hope will be improved.
- The mountain statues around the edges of the map help a lot with immersion, but that gap on the left side of the map, next to that slightly turning tabletop, always takes me out of it for a second.

Always stoked to see a new track from you. Can't wait for the next one!
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

checkerz wrote:This is an incredible piece of work. I'd put it up with any of yFMX's tracks, which in my opinion are the best the game has scene as an entire package.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Damn thanks so much. I wish I was around at the time of his tracks they are pretty incredible. I was just playing on the 2008 Millville witch I’m pretty sure you and dj (correct me if I’m wrong) made. That track still looks beautiful. Thanks so much!
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

ColtonD719 wrote:Great work man! Always nice to see someone putting serious effort into making a track that not only rides well, but looks good also. This has a realistic local track/practice day vibe. The shape of the jumps fit really well with their size, and the flow between the launches and landings is on point. The bumps are really well placed and organic, and work great with erode. I thought the ruts were a little too perfectly shaped, but they get better with erode. Overall very fun to ride and seems like it'd be good for racing.

Since you asked for nit picky comments :wink: :
- Several of the turns would benefit from some inside markers/bales, especially the tight 180s.
- I really dig the way the track looks, but unfortunately the high detail dirt decals make erode difficult to see. This is a limitation of the game that I hope will be improved.
- The mountain statues around the edges of the map help a lot with immersion, but that gap on the left side of the map, next to that slightly turning tabletop, always takes me out of it for a second.

Always stoked to see a new track from you. Can't wait for the next one!
-Yes for the turns I agree about the inside bales. I was debating wether or not to put them just because I was unsure if it would fit the scene of the track.
-Haha yes I was getting so mad because I tweaked with the lighting soo much trying to get more shading on the backside of the bumps/ruts. I do hope a lighting update does come!
-For sure that’s something I always struggle with. I wish I knew how to make a terrain for the outside but I don’t know where to start. Blender is not my cup of tee.
-And for the ruts that is something I’m definitely not strong with. I used to make them with the raise/lower but I moved back to gradients.
-Thanks so much for he comments I really appreciate it. Are we going to see another release from you soon? Your tracks are incredible. :D
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

AtlasZoor wrote: -Thanks so much for he comments I really appreciate it. Are we going to see another release from you soon? Your tracks are incredible. :D
He’s been busy doing awesomeness behind the scenes on the ENF nationals, but he will be at the forefront next week. I think he’s doing enough to impress. I know I am.
AtlasZoor

Post by AtlasZoor »

checkerz wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote: -Thanks so much for he comments I really appreciate it. Are we going to see another release from you soon? Your tracks are incredible. :D
He’s been busy doing awesomeness behind the scenes on the ENF nationals, but he will be at the forefront next week. I think he’s doing enough to impress. I know I am.
Oh ok cool! I did not know he was behind these nationals.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

AtlasZoor wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Oh ok cool! I did not know he was behind these nationals.
One of quite a few talented people.

His first terrain is coming up though. I get a break for a week!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Awesome track and great with erode. Thank you for this release man. I'd love to put up a hot lap video if I can get a solid lap in. Well done!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro