Forest MX park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxixxj
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:14 pm
Team: Privateer

Forest MX park

Postby mxixxj » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:09 pm

first ever track not finished but looking for feedback.
download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/apa4tohht ... 282%29.zip

Please download

JoshMX1996
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:07 pm
Team: Jot Racing

Re: Forest MX park

Postby JoshMX1996 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Pictures of the track would be great

User avatar
808
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Forest MX park

Postby 808 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:06 am

JoshMX1996 wrote:Pictures of the track would be great

give my man a break.. i mean vv
mxixxj wrote:Please download
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

JoshMX1996
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:07 pm
Team: Jot Racing

Re: Forest MX park

Postby JoshMX1996 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:42 am

808 wrote:
JoshMX1996 wrote:Pictures of the track would be great

give my man a break.. i mean vv
mxixxj wrote:Please download

Lol I would like too see some screenshots of the track before I download it, pretty sure the same goes for 99.9% of this forum.

USABMXER1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Virok Racing
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Forest MX park

Postby USABMXER1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:06 pm

JoshMX1996 wrote:
808 wrote:
JoshMX1996 wrote:Pictures of the track would be great

give my man a break.. i mean vv
mxixxj wrote:Please download

Lol I would like too see some screenshots of the track before I download it, pretty sure the same goes for 99.9% of this forum.

Unless it's done by a very well known track creator I won't download it without seeing screenshots of it.

User avatar
808
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Forest MX park

Postby 808 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:36 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
JoshMX1996 wrote:
808 wrote:give my man a break.. i mean vv

Lol I would like too see some screenshots of the track before I download it, pretty sure the same goes for 99.9% of this forum.

Unless it's done by a very well known track creator I won't download it without seeing screenshots of it.

But he said please...
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

Chicken_Burrito
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 6:17 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Your dad's house

Re: Forest MX park

Postby Chicken_Burrito » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:19 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
JoshMX1996 wrote:
808 wrote:give my man a break.. i mean vv

Lol I would like too see some screenshots of the track before I download it, pretty sure the same goes for 99.9% of this forum.

Unless it's done by a very well known track creator I won't download it without seeing screenshots of it.

agreed

joseph_bmx
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:11 pm
Team: faze

Re: Forest MX park

Postby joseph_bmx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:14 pm

is this machec from peterborough bmx soz if spelt name wrong
p.s its joseph


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Prats7, Ryanr25 and 7 guests