After Party on the Strip AX (release)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

After Party on the Strip AX (release)

Post by mxrewind665 »

"After all the Supercross racing and FMX is done, just across the street in the Mandela Bay Hotel parking lot host the Afterparty Arenacross. In the city that never sleeps now can be the city that never stops the racing. Come spin some laps at the afterparty on the strip"

Its been a long while since i could create a track since my old PC fried. Spent a week at a buddies who had simulator so i spent my time creating an Arenacross track.

HUGE thanks to Affertz and Checkerz for giving me permission and access to the las vegas strip track. Also thanks to everyone who was involved in the project that had a hand in the creation of the environment. Being really short on time I couldnt really make a proper environment for myself within the time span I had to make this. I improvised with this. ENJOY TILL NEXT TIME!!!!

Link-
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fews72d1d ... rty+ax.zip
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: After Party on the Strip AX (release)

Post by sethypeety »

Great job man, this track is super sick.
It flows very good and all of the lines in the rhythm sections even out pretty good. The track looks really good and even though I don't have a very good computer, I still average around 40fps.
Thank you for this release man, can't wait for your next track.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Re: After Party on the Strip AX (release)

Post by mxrewind665 »

sethypeety wrote:Great job man, this track is super sick.
It flows very good and all of the lines in the rhythm sections even out pretty good. The track looks really good and even though I don't have a very good computer, I still average around 40fps.
Thank you for this release man, can't wait for your next track.
Thanks homie! Hopefully I can get a PC soon and get back to track editing regularly again