FloMoto-Desert Arenacross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

FloMoto-Desert Arenacross

Post by bippelog963 »

Since Supercross is coming, and AX is dead, Im going to start making more Arenacrosses. I made the AX on the left.
LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/file/0l6qu7j2q ... x1.7z/file
Please tell me what i could do better or any tips. I appreciate it
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: FloMoto-Desert Arenacross

Post by sethypeety »

The track is pretty good for an AX track, BUT:

Next time you should add a little detail to the ground like some tractor/cat marks on the back sides of the jumps, or rut decals just for looks. The offtrack was bland, though with my potato computer that isn't exactly a problem for me, but some palm tree billboards or maybe a house would have been nice to see.
The transition off of the finish line landing was kinda abrupt, it didn't cause any problems while riding but looked kind of weird. The berms weren't horrible but they felt kinda rounded off and didn't transition into the corner and onto the straight away very well.

The track is fun to play anyway though, also I can't see the gates, what's up with that?

(ps: can I make some small changes and add an environment to this track to use?)
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

Re: FloMoto-Desert Arenacross

Post by bippelog963 »

sethypeety wrote:The track is pretty good for an AX track, BUT:

Next time you should add a little detail to the ground like some tractor/cat marks on the back sides of the jumps, or rut decals just for looks. The offtrack was bland, though with my potato computer that isn't exactly a problem for me, but some palm tree billboards or maybe a house would have been nice to see.
The transition off of the finish line landing was kinda abrupt, it didn't cause any problems while riding but looked kind of weird. The berms weren't horrible but they felt kinda rounded off and didn't transition into the corner and onto the straight away very well.

The track is fun to play anyway though, also I can't see the gates, what's up with that?

(ps: can I make some small changes and add an environment to this track to use?)
Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to edit the track, its fine with me