Massive Track Release (6 Tracks)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Massive Track Release (6 Tracks)

Post by AtlasZoor »

So these are some old tracks I have made and decided to release. More info about each track will be below along with the download link. Also due to how old these tracks are I don't know who made the decals or statues. One thing I for sure know it that on most of the tracks I used Niklas object pack. So I am sorry about that. Lastly I didn't really thoroughly check if these tracks object/decals/sky box work so if they don't tell me. It was kinda just a spontaneous decision to release them. Anyway Have fun with these tracks!

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/wpn5cvo8r ... e.saf/file

Greywynne, A big gp like track with huge hits and fun lines. It contains deep sand whooped out corners and straights. It has some big downhills and fun scrub jumps. enjoy holding it 5th wide!

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/gbsodm46j ... s.rar/file

Flatlands, Another sand track but much smaller. Not as deep sand but still has the whooped vibe. Has some good lines and unique hits. These 3 sand tracks for sure will not disappoint in fun factor.

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzk19m774 ... X.rar/file

RedCrestMX Similar to the last track it features the same sand feel. Although this track is more hard pack it still includes the sand vibe but with the inclusion of unique sections like a normal mx track.

-- With these next 3 tracks looks can be deceiving, While these tracks may not look the best they are fun to rip around on!

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/rh4riibub ... X.rar/file

SpringEdge is one of my earlier tracks and is very fast paced very good beginner track.

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/guzy1y0ul ... X.rar/file

RiverSideMX has some of the best ruts in the game. Also features some very good whip jumps.

LINK http://www.mediafire.com/file/te439qk3u ... X.rar/file

HomeSX is one my first sx tracks. It has the vibe of an old track but still with the size of a newer sx track. it is very beginner friendly and Is IMO very fun even for a fast rider.
tpayne114

Re: Massive Track Release (6 Tracks)

Post by tpayne114 »

SICK!
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

You're insane at making tracks my guy
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
BFOLE153
Team: SPR

Post by BFOLE153 »

wow :shock:
jackyboy
Team: popoopo

Post by jackyboy »

Fucken sick cunt man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

Very sick release, thanks a lot man! Great job.
Nick van Gerwen
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Such fun tracks man, thank you for taking the time to make these and deciding to release them! My favorites are flatlands cause I love sand tracks and that one gels with me the absolute best, and the environment is well done, I like how it felt like a swampy area in some places, it’s be cool if maybe you did more with that track in the future and did like a 2019 version 8) and Riverside Mx, I like the local feel, kinda feels like a LLQ style track, one thing I’d maybe do is tone down some of those ruts cause they’re pretty tall and sharp and I’m scratching my head at the holes before the uphill triple, other than that those are my 2 favorite, the other sand tracks are really fun as well but flatlands tops them all, Again great job!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

You're a god.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

137 wrote:Such fun tracks man, thank you for taking the time to make these and deciding to release them! My favorites are flatlands cause I love sand tracks and that one gels with me the absolute best, and the environment is well done, I like how it felt like a swampy area in some places, it’s be cool if maybe you did more with that track in the future and did like a 2019 version 8) and Riverside Mx, I like the local feel, kinda feels like a LLQ style track, one thing I’d maybe do is tone down some of those ruts cause they’re pretty tall and sharp and I’m scratching my head at the holes before the uphill triple, other than that those are my 2 favorite, the other sand tracks are really fun as well but flatlands tops them all, Again great job!!
thanks so much! I was actually planning on doing another sand track. I do think a 2019 version will be dope. I will have to see if I want to go with the same vibe or something different. And Like I said in the post these tracks are old so those holes are probably some form of acceleration bumps gone wrong lol.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Heads up - Riverside will try to overwrite another track from last year with the same folder name.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Someone should hold a series with this tracks :lol:
allexyz640
Team: B's Moto Lab

Post by allexyz640 »

omazing thank you
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »