Mittenwald Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Mittenwald Mx

Post by Mv71fischer »

Here is one of the earlier tracks I've made, I used a lot of the Aus mx statues and billboards so thanks to you guys for those!
Certainly not one of my best tracks but I might as well release it since I spent some time learning to track make on it!
Hope you guys enjoy it at least a little! lol

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hja24d86r ... d.zip/file
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Mittenwald Mx

Post by sethypeety »

This track is a lot of fun man. The track has really good flow and nice jumps that are fun to throw fattys on. the off track looks pretty good but there could have been more with the ground decals in my opinion but that doesn't matter a whole lot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things done right:
I tested the track on a 2011 YZ450-F and a YZ125. The jumps were all really easy to hit on the 450 but not small to where I over jumped any of them(except the finish line). On the 125 I had trouble making these two jumps:
but scrubbing the take off of the second jump and rolling the landing into the corner felt pretty good.

The traction was really good for the type of track this is with wide open corners and bigger jumps, not to slick but not like riding on concrete.

The track has really good flow and this section is by far my favourite:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complaints:
I tested the track on erode and I really couldn't see the erosion, not only that but after 10-15 laps it got very choppy and hard to use the ruts.

This section was kinda weird:
I would like to recommend you make the wall jump a bit smaller and make the rollers into sand.

All the corners were flat like it was built for erode, but I think you should have made small ruts in the corners to follow, this could have helped the track deteriorate better for me.
Honestly not a bad track at all, it is very fun to ride and I think would race pretty good, just some really small things I think should be changed up to make it a bit better! Have a good night man, hope to see more tracks from ya :D
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Post by Mv71fischer »

sethypeety wrote:This track is a lot of fun man. The track has really good flow and nice jumps that are fun to throw fattys on. the off track looks pretty good but there could have been more with the ground decals in my opinion but that doesn't matter a whole lot.

Honestly not a bad track at all, it is very fun to ride and I think would race pretty good, just some really small things I think should be changed up to make it a bit better! Have a good night man, hope to see more tracks from ya :D

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will surely take all of those tips into consideration for my next track! That makes me happy to hear that im getting somewhere with this, and i truly appreciate your feedback! Thanks again friend!
Hutcho#150
Team: grf Label

Post by Hutcho#150 »

Appin Aus mx? :?: :?: