|Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DABZZZ
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

|Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby DABZZZ » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 pm

    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image

Welcome to Desert Cove Raceway, A hidden track in the valley of some clearly hot ass desert. Shred some laps, then cool off in the water. There's one main track in this one. A lot of the original terrain was done by Danky so most credit goes to him. I basically jus tweaked some things and did my best to change some of the ruts and jumps that seemed out of place to me and those who helped Beta. (Thanks BattleGrounds discord.)

Wish I could tell you who made all of the objects/decals for this track, But I honestly have no idea. I took all of this stuff from other tracks and those people didn't credit them on their post either. So here's a large scaled thank you to all of the creators in this community - You guys make this game keep progressing and make all the difference!

Heres the download link ||||| http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgv6f6112 ... y.rar/file

And Heres a signup page for the race im doing on the track Thursday (9-20-2018) @ 8 pm CST |||||
https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=440
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby 808 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:00 pm

It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

DABZZZ
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby DABZZZ » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 am

808 wrote:It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun


wym OP
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 am

DABZZZ wrote:
808 wrote:It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun


wym OP

Overpowered. He’s basically saying the track is a little one-lined

DABZZZ
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby DABZZZ » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
808 wrote:It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun


wym OP

Overpowered. He’s basically saying the track is a little one-lined


Thanks for the feedback & assistance lol I dont personally feel the same way but people play differently and everyone has their own opinion. After doing the beta sessions we did, I felt like most of the lines were pretty even as far as inside & out. I do agree the insides are a little tall, thats something Ive been working on along with HUGE jumps (you shoulda seen the finish before this version) Most of the passes I make are on the outside, maybe thats why I disagree, but either way, Thanks for the feedback and I'll pay extra extra attn to it :)
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Postby 808 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:58 am

DABZZZ wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
wym OP

Overpowered. He’s basically saying the track is a little one-lined


Thanks for the feedback & assistance lol I dont personally feel the same way but people play differently and everyone has their own opinion. After doing the beta sessions we did, I felt like most of the lines were pretty even as far as inside & out. I do agree the insides are a little tall, thats something Ive been working on along with HUGE jumps (you shoulda seen the finish before this version) Most of the passes I make are on the outside, maybe thats why I disagree, but either way, Thanks for the feedback and I'll pay extra extra attn to it :)



It's not like the outsides are bad or anything, it's just (for me at least) the insides are def faster.
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benjimx65, Donny, KieranEvans122 and 16 guests