[RELEASE] 2018 Briarcliff MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
larryloopout
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELEASE] 2018 Briarcliff MX

Post by larryloopout »

AtlasZoor wrote:
larryloopout wrote:you didnt even do decals bruh, You just did a overlay lol. Go put decals on it takes maybe 15 mins.
Do it for me if you want. I said in the post this was a test to see If I wanted to keep doing overlays. It was also my first overlay. So sorry for making some mistakes. I can tell from your 11 posts you know a lot about track making. And many people have already said it looks bad so don't need to beat a dead horse here.
Since you're being a little bitch and I want people to actually enjoy the track. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ce3h8yspxma3p ... t.rar?dl=0
took me 60 seconds to do a shit job but at least you can see the bumps and ruts now.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Always a downfall to everything. Look the track rides perfect, just wish i could see it good.
Acidreamer

Post by Acidreamer »

thanks dude. broke my leg and collarbone there about a month ago. at least i can ride while i recover! woohoo!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

larryloopout wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:
larryloopout wrote:you didnt even do decals bruh, You just did a overlay lol. Go put decals on it takes maybe 15 mins.
Do it for me if you want. I said in the post this was a test to see If I wanted to keep doing overlays. It was also my first overlay. So sorry for making some mistakes. I can tell from your 11 posts you know a lot about track making. And many people have already said it looks bad so don't need to beat a dead horse here.
Since you're being a little bitch and I want people to actually enjoy the track. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ce3h8yspxma3p ... t.rar?dl=0
took me 60 seconds to do a shit job but at least you can see the bumps and ruts now.
Since you clearly know a lot about track making and the sim community from what I've seen out of your 12 posts, you clearly have had a previous account and/or have been in the sim community for a lot longer than September 5th.
jlv wrote:,
Deeper dive on this account maybe?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ColtonM wrote:Always a downfall to everything. Look the track rides perfect, just wish i could see it good.
rude
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Mickeylangelo

Post by Mickeylangelo »

Hello,

I don't see your your texture on the track. Do you know why?

Thanks