VlastMX: 2019 Atlanta SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Crushed Dissenter

VlastMX: 2019 Atlanta SX

Post by 808 »

POST FOR SETH GARRETT

Originally, I was going to recreate anaheim 1 like I did last year, but somebody beat me to it this time. So instead, I decided to recreate what IMO seems to be a pretty popular round during the season, Atlanta.

First thing I'd like to point out is that the track isn't an exact replica, there were parts in the blueprints I didn't really understand how to make work in sim, so I just did my best to make those parts close to the blueprints but still work good.

Another thing is the offtrack. YES, I KNOW. It's bad, but I seriously can't be bothered to create a cool environment that nobody (except Spencer Turley lol) really cares about or even notices. However, for those using --editor, there's a special surprise for you :wink:

Also, I suck at taking screenshots, so like goddamn are these not doing the track any justice..

track map:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/87liq53b ... 1.rar/file

SIDE NOTE: You'll need 2018 Tampa SX

creds:
Racetechtrainingcomplex: for trees and some decals
I stole bales from 2018milestonesx
Used the 2018 sx bridge from Tampa
took decals from 2017 atlanta
JLV
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: VlastMX: 2019 Atlanta SX

Post by 808 »

Completely fucked the timing gates, everylap with the previous link you'd get penalized like 6 laps lmfao

New link::::::::: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s9rg1f24 ... 1.rar/file
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

this is the last time i use mediafire :roll: just use the original link in the original post it works fine.. For some reason the second link is ruined
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Where in the hell did you get your hands on the track maps? Asking for us all
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Mxkid823 wrote:Where in the hell did you get your hands on the track maps? Asking for us all
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50446