2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
InsaneFMX
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Team: Flipin 150ft triples
Location: Canada

2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby InsaneFMX » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 pm

So... uh... I wasn't a massive fan of the scaling used on liddzor's straight rhythm, or how it kinda forced lines, so I made my own. Not trying to compete, just thought i'd put one out close to rf scaling. I used his environment so shout out to him for that, and shout out to checkers for all the objects and decals. Hope y'all enjoy
Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cvqw3rks4 ... m.rar/file
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1430
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Rush » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:26 pm

I didnt think the track could be made worse but you proved me wrong
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
808
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby 808 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 pm

toxic
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

JettWisdom
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am
Team: WTR

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby JettWisdom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:03 am

Rush wrote:I didnt think the track could be made worse but you proved me wrong

.......
Image

57rmz57
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 am
Team: Stealth Designs
Location: Colton. Middle of nowhere, Oregon

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby 57rmz57 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:41 am

Tracks fun to try and master fast big lines. can do a sub 47 second run if you are hitting big lines. definitely doesnt flow as well as the other if youre trying to hit the IRL lines the guys were hitting. still fun though! :D

Yamahaman95
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am
Team: Jesus
Location: st.louis MO

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Yamahaman95 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:54 am

Rush wrote:I didnt think the track could be made worse but you proved me wrong

I like it. I think the only thing that he proved was that you can be pissy about a track.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1430
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Rush » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:38 am

57rmz57 wrote:Tracks fun to try and master fast big lines. can do a sub 47 second run if you are hitting big lines. definitely doesnt flow as well as the other if youre trying to hit the IRL lines the guys were hitting. still fun though! :D

I ran a 37 lol
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1430
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Rush » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:38 am

Yamahaman95 wrote:
Rush wrote:I didnt think the track could be made worse but you proved me wrong

I like it. I think the only thing that he proved was that you can be pissy about a track.

Thought everyone already knew this
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Yamahaman95
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am
Team: Jesus
Location: st.louis MO

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Yamahaman95 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:03 am

Rush wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:
Rush wrote:I didnt think the track could be made worse but you proved me wrong

I like it. I think the only thing that he proved was that you can be pissy about a track.

Thought everyone already knew this


True..i never get on much anymore and completely forgot
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards

57rmz57
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 am
Team: Stealth Designs
Location: Colton. Middle of nowhere, Oregon

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby 57rmz57 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:48 am

Rush wrote:
57rmz57 wrote:Tracks fun to try and master fast big lines. can do a sub 47 second run if you are hitting big lines. definitely doesnt flow as well as the other if youre trying to hit the IRL lines the guys were hitting. still fun though! :D

I ran a 37 lol


Holy shit lol can you post your demo? thats rediculous

JettWisdom
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am
Team: WTR

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby JettWisdom » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:15 am

57rmz57 wrote:
Rush wrote:
57rmz57 wrote:Tracks fun to try and master fast big lines. can do a sub 47 second run if you are hitting big lines. definitely doesnt flow as well as the other if youre trying to hit the IRL lines the guys were hitting. still fun though! :D

I ran a 37 lol


Holy shit lol can you post your demo? thats rediculous

its called Jesse Mullins
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1430
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Postby Rush » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:26 am

JettWisdom wrote:
57rmz57 wrote:
Rush wrote:I ran a 37 lol


Holy shit lol can you post your demo? thats rediculous

its called Jesse Mullins

idk if i saved it but i do know i jumped over every single wall lmao
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndradeF, Baidu [Spider], jules kernaonet and 14 guests