FireAtFall MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: FireAtFall MX

Post by Ac Dash »

jackyboy wrote:CHEERS CUNT GREAT TRACK
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

This track is a lot of fun! Rides perfect on a 250f.
Other than the colours of the decals being generic (looks a bit cheesy) this track is awesome.
Keep up the good work and thank you for the track!
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ac Dash »

nathanjames wrote:This track is a lot of fun! Rides perfect on a 250f.
Other than the colours of the decals being generic (looks a bit cheesy) this track is awesome.
Keep up the good work and thank you for the track!
Thanks for the kind words man! Yeah i wasn't the biggest fan of the decals myself either tbh.
My next track will definitely look and ride alot better! Im planning to release a new track once every month :)
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

For what it's worth I hit all the big lines on a 125. Definitely not a 450 only track.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
ChaseMorales71
Team: Vibe+

Post by ChaseMorales71 »

D_ROY178 wrote:
ChaseMorales71 wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:Its a pretty good effort for a first track. Although I do have some serious issues with it, which i guess just be careful with next time ;)

-Straight line ruts are used very excessively, and need to be more rounded off more.
- Next to no breaking bumps, and considering you said this is a 450 track, it definitely needs them to bring you to a stop in some of the higher entry speed corners.
- Many of the ruts/ berms simply dont hold you at all, front wheel washes really easily. (Especially important on a high speed track)
- Make the backsides of berms smooth so the bike doesn't get awkwardly stuck on them whilst trying to get up from a crash.
- Although it is a 450 track, some sections are no fun for a 250 at all. At least make them do-able but a lot harder on the lower capacity bikes.
- The random tables with lips at the end of them that have no single after to step off feels weird, and one even steps you off into a jump face....

Ps. Is it really that hard to make a minimap? literally takes 5 seconds in photoshop. Or at least delete the default one.
Dont listen to this dood. The track is dope and everything is built really well. Everything this man is saying is everything that will make the track easier. Dont sweat it its a dope track

Ok mate, you clearly havent made a track or have any clue what makes a good one. But hey you're the expert.
not saying im an expert at all neither have i made a track. just simply disagreeing with you thats all :wink: