jackyboy wrote:CHEERS CUNT GREAT TRACK
nathanjames wrote:This track is a lot of fun! Rides perfect on a 250f.
Other than the colours of the decals being generic (looks a bit cheesy) this track is awesome.
Keep up the good work and thank you for the track!
D_ROY178 wrote:ChaseMorales71 wrote:D_ROY178 wrote:Its a pretty good effort for a first track. Although I do have some serious issues with it, which i guess just be careful with next time
-Straight line ruts are used very excessively, and need to be more rounded off more.
- Next to no breaking bumps, and considering you said this is a 450 track, it definitely needs them to bring you to a stop in some of the higher entry speed corners.
- Many of the ruts/ berms simply dont hold you at all, front wheel washes really easily. (Especially important on a high speed track)
- Make the backsides of berms smooth so the bike doesn't get awkwardly stuck on them whilst trying to get up from a crash.
- Although it is a 450 track, some sections are no fun for a 250 at all. At least make them do-able but a lot harder on the lower capacity bikes.
- The random tables with lips at the end of them that have no single after to step off feels weird, and one even steps you off into a jump face....
Ps. Is it really that hard to make a minimap? literally takes 5 seconds in photoshop. Or at least delete the default one.
Dont listen to this dood. The track is dope and everything is built really well. Everything this man is saying is everything that will make the track easier. Dont sweat it its a dope track
Ok mate, you clearly havent made a track or have any clue what makes a good one. But hey you're the expert.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests