Savannah SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

Savannah SX

Post by bippelog963 »

A couple moths ago, i posted "Desert AX" But it wast very detailed. I added more environment, and with supercross around the corner, i added an SX track. Please let me know anything i can work on

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g14W_ ... yIa5ZFqD64
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Savannah SX

Post by sethypeety »

Not a bad track for your second attempt but here is what I have to say:(This is after riding it with the 125 and the 350, both with and without erode)

After riding this track on the 125 and the 350 without erode I can say the track just doesn't have the best flow. I found myself on both the 125 and the 350 using the first rhythm section as more of a whoop section, actually on the 350 it worked a bit better but I found myself making it with only 2-3 jumps. The first on-off was never touched when I rode the 350 but I was forced to use it on the 125 Just because I couldn't get the drive to make it all the way over it without a rut to help me out. The actual whoop sections were pretty good, my only complaint is that I wish they were just a little bit bigger. The section after the finish is good but I wish there was more line choice there, the 125 and the 350 both had no problem tripling in and it felt kind of 1 lined. The corners without erode worked but could use improvement, They feel kind of rolled off and some of them kinda just start and end without a good transition.

With erode The corners actually weren't that bad and it gave me more line choice on the 125 in the first rhythm section, the track got good smooth ruts and was a lot of fun play.

Lastly, the track looks good, the billboards you used look really good and it runs great. I wish you would have had a finish line banner though. Also, I have no start gates on either of your tracks.
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

Re: Savannah SX

Post by bippelog963 »

sethypeety wrote:Not a bad track for your second attempt but here is what I have to say:(This is after riding it with the 125 and the 350, both with and without erode)

After riding this track on the 125 and the 350 without erode I can say the track just doesn't have the best flow. I found myself on both the 125 and the 350 using the first rhythm section as more of a whoop section, actually on the 350 it worked a bit better but I found myself making it with only 2-3 jumps. The first on-off was never touched when I rode the 350 but I was forced to use it on the 125 Just because I couldn't get the drive to make it all the way over it without a rut to help me out. The actual whoop sections were pretty good, my only complaint is that I wish they were just a little bit bigger. The section after the finish is good but I wish there was more line choice there, the 125 and the 350 both had no problem tripling in and it felt kind of 1 lined. The corners without erode worked but could use improvement, They feel kind of rolled off and some of them kinda just start and end without a good transition.

With erode The corners actually weren't that bad and it gave me more line choice on the 125 in the first rhythm section, the track got good smooth ruts and was a lot of fun play.

Lastly, the track looks good, the billboards you used look really good and it runs great. I wish you would have had a finish line banner though. Also, I have no start gates on either of your tracks.
Thanks for the feedback. Ill definitely work on my rhythm sections and giving them more line choice.Thanks again