Ehle Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

Re: Ehle Compound

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

EwWwWw It'S sO aIdS bRaIdEn!!! lol JK, Looks dirty. going to try it out here soon!
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Motocrosser_44 wrote:EwWwWw It'S sO aIdS bRaIdEn!!! lol JK, Looks dirty. going to try it out here soon!
Thanks dude! Spent an awful lot of time on it so you could just say it was "aIdS" :cry:
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Motocrosser_44 wrote:EwWwWw It'S sO aIdS bRaIdEn!!! lol JK, Looks dirty. going to try it out here soon!
Thanks dude! Spent an awful lot of time on it so you could just say it was "aIdS" :cry:
Like the sx 1 track alot....sx 2 isn't my favorite, feels rushed and built to the terrain instead of flattening a few places throws sx 2 off for me. other than that on the sx tracks no complaints. havent tried out the mx or anything. but from what it looks like, it looks fun my man. Good work
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Motocrosser_44 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Like the sx 1 track alot....sx 2 isn't my favorite, feels rushed and built to the terrain instead of flattening a few places throws sx 2 off for me. other than that on the sx tracks no complaints. havent tried out the mx or anything. but from what it looks like, it looks fun my man. Good work
Yeah sx 2 I did in like 5 minutes more as a joke because Chandler said it'd be sick if there was a supercross track on the side of a hill going up and down it so I did it lol