2019 MxGR Supercross Tracks presented by MxGR & MXSEMF

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Re: 2019 MxGR Supercross Track by MxGR & MXSEMF

Post by nioubie »

ColtonM wrote:
nioubie wrote:
ColtonM wrote:No clue why you guys are trying to compete with RF. You guys in the most respectful way are not even close to the quality tracks/racing RF gives us. Kinda making you guys look dumb. Anyway Gl
Where did you read Mxgr try to compete with rF?

rF reserves their track for their races, which is their right. So the only way to host a sort of replica sx is to make your own tracks.

Is it hard to understand ? Good luck in your life.
Its obvious what you guys are trying to do. Why would you try to host a replica series when someone else is and has for years? Makes no sense what you guys are doing. Kinda seems like you guys are upset because they left you so you try and do your own thing. Looks like its not working out very well. And charging $10 for it??? "Good luck with your life"
Well you're totally wrong Colton, and you now calling me a lier... but i forgive you.

i will just try to clarify fast, as we are off topic.

MXGR has been chosen as an Official hosting crew, for the EU part of MXSEMF.
They were Custom hosters before and they always made their tracks.
They decided (without asking me) to make the AMA Sx tracks, and to make their own style for these tracks.
Then of course i accepted their project.
The goal was not to make total replica but to make them with a bit more scaling ratio, and also easier for the beginners.
They presented me this project and i accepted. They also accept to share the tracks with BRMXS and MXOCE.
They really (and you can ask them) don't mean to do a track competition as they know rF has tons more experience.

Also i could add that their goal is to make racing become free again. The 10$ charge are almost completely given for the prizes.

So well, before disrespecting creators with your dumb message, you can go on their discord and talk to them, even if they don't speak english very well they will for sure answer you.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

nioubie wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Where did you read Mxgr try to compete with rF?

rF reserves their track for their races, which is their right. So the only way to host a sort of replica sx is to make your own tracks.

Is it hard to understand ? Good luck in your life.
Its obvious what you guys are trying to do. Why would you try to host a replica series when someone else is and has for years? Makes no sense what you guys are doing. Kinda seems like you guys are upset because they left you so you try and do your own thing. Looks like its not working out very well. And charging $10 for it??? "Good luck with your life"
Well you're totally wrong Colton, and you now calling me a lier... but i forgive you.

i will just try to clarify fast, as we are off topic.

MXGR has been chosen as an Official hosting crew, for the EU part of MXSEMF.
They were Custom hosters before and they always made their tracks.
They decided (without asking me) to make the AMA Sx tracks, and to make their own style for these tracks.
Then of course i accepted their project.
The goal was not to make total replica but to make them with a bit more scaling ratio, and also easier for the beginners.
They presented me this project and i accepted. They also accept to share the tracks with BRMXS and MXOCE.
They really (and you can ask them) don't mean to do a track competition as they know rF has tons more experience.

Also i could add that their goal is to make racing become free again. The 10$ charge are almost completely given for the prizes.

So well, before disrespecting creators with your dumb message, you can go on their discord and talk to them, even if they don't speak english very well they will for sure answer you.
Personally I will take an rF made track over these any day, but rather than doing the AMA series seeing how rF has been doing the Sx and the Mx series for years why not go with the route of doing the MXGP stuff? Adds more tracks into the game rather than having the same track released a few times a year by multiple different creators. There aren't an awful lot of supercross races overseas that are too big but there are a few of them and then there is the 22 or 23 rounds of MXGP racing rather than the 2 separate seasons that the US does with 17 and 12 rounds. But that is just my opinion on it and you guys can look at it how you would like too.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

USABMXER1 wrote: Personally I will take an rF made track over these any day, but rather than doing the AMA series seeing how rF has been doing the Sx and the Mx series for years why not go with the route of doing the MXGP stuff? Adds more tracks into the game rather than having the same track released a few times a year by multiple different creators. There aren't an awful lot of supercross races overseas that are too big but there are a few of them and then there is the 22 or 23 rounds of MXGP racing rather than the 2 separate seasons that the US does with 17 and 12 rounds. But that is just my opinion on it and you guys can look at it how you would like too.
I actually was thinking the same the other day, having 2 same tracks to race which are made completely different feels super weird. No disrespect, I have fun racing your series, but having MXGP back would be so good and completely different series than now!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I know I’d personally be more interested in racing your series if it was an MXGP series.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Doing Mx tracks needs lot more skills and time than Sx, and i don't think Mxgr are able to do it unfortunately, if some track makers want to work on it, i ll be happy to support them with the server, the website, and the old Mxgp tracks.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

nioubie wrote:Doing Mx tracks needs lot more skills and time than Sx, and i don't think Mxgr are able to do it unfortunately, if some track makers want to work on it, i ll be happy to support them with the server, the website, and the old Mxgp tracks.
See if you can get a hold of one of the guys that has 3D scanned some tracks into the game and see how it would work, or there is a tutorial that Storken did that shows how to get the height maps and everything into the game and then it is basically just making it work out better for Sim by changing the way some of the ruts and jumps are made a little bit.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

USABMXER1 wrote:There is a tutorial that Storken did that shows how to get the height maps and everything into the game and then it is basically just making it work out better for Sim by changing the way some of the ruts and jumps are made a little bit.
Thanks for the shoutout, but unfortunately most european/"not very close to a major city" tracks are very low res and not too accurate. Loket for example wad just a big slope, well it turned too, awfully far from real life. I probably took 40+ hours to make the surrounding terraim real life like, though I re-did a lot in 2017of what I made in 2016 since 16 had some stuff I wanted to improve. That said, more popular places like Glen Helen has an incredible precision. Unfortunately Sketchup doesn't have a very good resolution (res is 800x800 or something) so that makes it into a big blur. All those jumps are nothing to use, but the big slopes/mountains are.

If you could drone-scan the tracks to get the precision it seems like you can get from relatively little effort, that would actually save a lot of time.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Wahlamt wrote:If you could drone-scan the tracks to get the precision it seems like you can get from relatively little effort, that would actually save a lot of time.
Yes but then for the drone scanning you'd actually have to go to the track in order to get the information and I am sure that they don't have the means to fly to just about every track so they can get the layout and everything. Unless there is another way that you would be able to do it without actually having to go to the tracks to get them.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Re: 2019 MxGR Supercross Round 3 Anaheim presented by MxGR & MXSEMF

Post by skyzen »

track is way more better than the first 2 round, gj
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Best track of the year so far. Layout is decent now. However sand needs some work, seems too weird and sketchy at times, but it's fine in the end. The worst part for me is decals, they look okay but because of those lighter spots we can't see the terrain too good, in some parts it looks like the corner has a decent berm but it's flat. If you fix your decals tracks will be way better.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

If I could make a suggestion, It would be to stop forcing lines in the rhythm sections. The downsides and takeoffs of some jumps are sooo steep you can't really use them, and you have to use a smaller line to get through the rhythm.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
MxGameRace
Team: MxGR

Post by MxGameRace »

Round 4 - Oakland is now available
viewtopic.php?p=848418#p848418
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Re: 2019 MxGR Supercross Round 4 Oakland presented by MxGR & MXSEMF

Post by Erichellgren »

It's kinda disqusting how people here are commenting, sure the tracks isnt the best. But if EMF wasnt here, who would host the races, make the tracks?
Be kind and help them instead, if you find something bad on a track, notify the creator of the problem instead of making dick comments.

Say thanks to em instead for hosting the series and making the tracks.
Dont wanna be a dick or some, but I can say that rF hosting is weak, also their site.
So we can clearly say that rF tracks is better, but EMF is better at hosting and their site is much better.
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Erichellgren wrote:It's kinda disqusting how people here are commenting, sure the tracks isnt the best. But if EMF wasnt here, who would host the races, make the tracks?
Be kind and help them instead, if you find something bad on a track, notify the creator of the problem instead of making dick comments.

Say thanks to em instead for hosting the series and making the tracks.
Dont wanna be a dick or some, but I can say that rF hosting is weak, also their site.
So we can clearly say that rF tracks is better, but EMF is better at hosting and their site is much better.
EMF.

RF.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
MxGR_Night
Team: MxGR

Post by MxGR_Night »

You compare the NA entries with the US, and wait for the days of the race before comparing the number of registrations. It's easy to take the number of registrants while registrations have just opened. Sad community. Fortunately, there are still some good players who constructively criticize the tracks