2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 3 Anaheim 2

Post by checkerz »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
frederick wrote:Anybody got an idea why I'm getting fps drops on the 19 tracks but not the 18 ones? Been playing on nearly max graphics until now when Im racing the series. Full gates on -18 tracks is no problem but -19 my fps varies from 20-50 on the same settings
everyones got fps drops on 19 tracks
Not everyone...

You may have to run lower graphics settings on 2019 SX tracks as they are 2049 terrains versus 1025 terrains used in the past.

This is to provide additional detail and smoother/better definition in erode as well.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:awsome how jeremy waited a few minutes for their friend skylar to join the server after UID grab and the lineup, but if it was someone they didnt know they would of started. little unfair there along with being a complete dick in the qualifying server earlier as well
Such a dick comment. If you actually knew that there were multiple people having problems u might understand. I think it was good on Jeremy to wait on the people experiencing problems with the server out of their own control
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

checkerz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
frederick wrote:Anybody got an idea why I'm getting fps drops on the 19 tracks but not the 18 ones? Been playing on nearly max graphics until now when Im racing the series. Full gates on -18 tracks is no problem but -19 my fps varies from 20-50 on the same settings
Not everyone...

You may have to run lower graphics settings on 2019 SX tracks as they are 2049 terrains versus 1025 terrains used in the past.

This is to provide additional detail and smoother/better definition in erode as well.
i try to lower my graphics and its mostly the same thing, is it possible to release a version of the track without all objects? i mean you let only objects with collision like the bales, yellow pole and thing like that, but get rid of the stadium, the turn net and all that stuff, to try to avoid the lag spikes ?
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

checkerz wrote:Not everyone...

Im getting random lag spikes from 125 to 60 then back up to 125. I have a i7 6700 with a gtx 1070 so Im pretty sure its not my pc. Sim needs more core support...
TeamShortBus276
Team: MX Formula

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

Password doesn't work for low or ultralow. I downloaded medium and it worked.
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

Maybe the track would be less laggy if you removed collisions on this? Image
I don't know if that would help but you could try it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

Smidly wrote:Maybe the track would be less laggy if you removed collisions on this? Image
I don't know if that would help but you could try it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think this would work to take off collisions for stuff like this or the small stuff with collisions not needed
Lim Jahey

Post by Lim Jahey »

Is novice triple crown format also?
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

any chance of a direct link for the low version of A2? not showing in mediafire folder again
viktoroxboell

Post by viktoroxboell »

password for a2???
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

viktoroxboell wrote:password for a2???
Official rF Gaming wrote:PASSWORD
Pukat6taQu8he0T-giwo7up5thuSeyAs
MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

Hi there! I haven't been experiencing fps drop like others are saying but just a tad bit of lag going around the first turn off the start which I figure is common. I have a basic pc with just a graphics card upgrade and I get 125fps with the occasional drop to 111 or 90 during full lobbies and I have graphics almost maxed out. I do download the medium version tracks though. Below are my specs.

i5-6400 CPU @2.70ghz
8gb RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I can give yall my advanced graphic settings if that helps anyone...
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

Trevor#91 wrote:
sneakyKittyGaming wrote:awsome how jeremy waited a few minutes for their friend skylar to join the server after UID grab and the lineup, but if it was someone they didnt know they would of started. little unfair there along with being a complete dick in the qualifying server earlier as well
Such a dick comment. If you actually knew that there were multiple people having problems u might understand. I think it was good on Jeremy to wait on the people experiencing problems with the server out of their own control
like when the key server went down and i had been disconnected several times from that as well. he wanted to be a dick to my friends in the game, im going to be a dick to him on the forums.
Will93

Post by Will93 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:
like when the key server went down and i had been disconnected several times from that as well. he wanted to be a dick to my friends in the game, im going to be a dick to him on the forums.
Yikers.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

checkerz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Not everyone...

Makes sense, turning down the terrain geo detail helped alot, could even turn the textures back up again.