2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bubster125
Team: BVC

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 7 Arlington

Post by Bubster125 »

Everytime I try to connect to the quali servers I get disconnected and it says "client track modified." Not sure what to do. I tried redownloading A1 and Arlington but nothing seems to work.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Bubster125 wrote:Everytime I try to connect to the quali servers I get disconnected and it says "client track modified." Not sure what to do. I tried redownloading A1 and Arlington but nothing seems to work.
Jeremy150 wrote:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PJ-ZE ... TNyILztCTi
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS TO QUALIFY

Sorry, I'll mention to get the first post updated.
JumPerr

Post by JumPerr »

same problem with client track modified." i download the track and the other stuff
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 8 Detroit

Post by Official rF Gaming »

Round 8 Detroit is posted.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
Jumping across the split section will be permitted during qualifying. If you attempt it during the races and you are protested for it, you will be subject to a penalty.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Official rF Gaming wrote:Round 8 Detroit is posted.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
Jumping across the split section will be permitted during qualifying. If you attempt it during the races and you are protested for it, you will be subject to a penalty.
What if you get sketchy and end up on the other side? I know im not the best on a 450 lol.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Yung Kryp wrote:
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
What if you get sketchy and end up on the other side? I know im not the best on a 450 lol.
Similar to an offtrack excursion, you should not gain an advantage. If you cross over, you need to slow up and give that time back.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

checkerz wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
Similar to an offtrack excursion, you should not gain an advantage. If you cross over, you need to slow up and give that time back.
Sounds good.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Dmx
Team: CV

Post by Dmx »

SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
I'm probably not relevant to bring this up because I race nov but i'm guessing this is because people were jumping from the inside roller into the outside one at the start of the rhythm section before the whoop section at Arlington
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Dmx wrote:
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DETRIOT
I'm probably not relevant to bring this up because I race nov but i'm guessing this is because people were jumping from the inside roller into the outside one at the start of the rhythm section before the whoop section at Arlington
Nah, this is a full on split section that they aren't allowed to cross IRL and ruins the section in MXS along with causes risk for cleaning other riders.

Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Yung Kryp wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote: What if you get sketchy and end up on the other side? I know im not the best on a 450 lol.
Sounds good.
RIP to me. I'll see my name protested next week from getting whisk. That is if I even make the LCQ.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Race Factory website is not working for me. Anybody else? I need to sign up!
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

DETROIT PASSWORD
vD-=b}n#yyF6*C$5q{r>`t8UK]yq+%"8
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Criticism on the track:

Felt like a lot of lines were being forced due to spacing, I understand you guys do the best you can with what you're given but this round was pretty bad. I also get you don't want people quad quading through the rhythms but it was hard to get a flow.

Whoops felt wonky this week.

Erode was alright, little choppy but its racing

Other than that, track could've been worse. I think it was one of the worst of the year but one track has to be the worst out of all of them every year.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I am blown away by how much fun I had on the Detroit track. The rhythm right off the start in particular is awesome and has so many different viable options, and the weird section following the split is super satisfying when you get a good run through it. Pretty much every section has more than one raceable line. Thanks guys.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.