2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
CLOUTZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby CLOUTZ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 am

aeffertz wrote:
CLOUTZ wrote:For some reason Indy wont work for me, track loads and can hear the bike for like half a second and then it freezes, and exits the game. Tried the latest snapshot and it does the same thing. All other tracks seem to be working fine. Anyone have any idea what it could be? All help appreciated, thanks


What's the lastlog file say?


Mate, call me retarded but I don't know what that is haha

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Malt Liquor Boiz
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby aeffertz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:56 am

CLOUTZ wrote:Mate, call me retarded but I don't know what that is haha


There's a text file in your personal folder called 'lastlog'. Open that up and towards the end it should give some sort of error.
Image

Cat Snot
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:42 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Cat Snot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Can't get password?

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Malt Liquor Boiz
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby aeffertz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Cat Snot wrote:Can't get password?


Official rF Gaming wrote:INDY PASSWORD
>u':*ZE29M\f.k-[-25;<Pje
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13203
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby jlv » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am

CLOUTZ wrote:For some reason Indy wont work for me, track loads and can hear the bike for like half a second and then it freezes, and exits the game. Tried the latest snapshot and it does the same thing. All other tracks seem to be working fine. Anyone have any idea what it could be? All help appreciated, thanks

Does this track crash for you?
http://mxsimulator.com/tracks/jstest2.zip
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

CLOUTZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby CLOUTZ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 am

jlv wrote:Does this track crash for you?
http://mxsimulator.com/tracks/jstest2.zip


Nope worked fine. Tried it on the latest snapshot and the one I was using (mx-2018-05-25-1405) and both ran it. Neither snapshot seems to get Indy to work though.
Thanks

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13203
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby jlv » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 am

CLOUTZ wrote:Nope worked fine. Tried it on the latest snapshot and the one I was using (mx-2018-05-25-1405) and both ran it. Neither snapshot seems to get Indy to work though.
Thanks

Does it still freeze if you create an empty file named "frills.js" in the Indy track folder?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

CLOUTZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby CLOUTZ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:55 am

jlv wrote:Does it still freeze if you create an empty file named "frills.js" in the Indy track folder?


Ok, the Indy folder was never created for some reason, so made one, seemed to work fine. Played another track and went back into Indy, froze again. Tried adding "frills.js" into the Indy folder and same thing, worked, went into another track and back into Indy and it froze. Now it just freezes when I go back into the game.
Thanks for your help

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13203
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby jlv » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am

CLOUTZ wrote:Ok, the Indy folder was never created for some reason, so made one, seemed to work fine. Played another track and went back into Indy, froze again. Tried adding "frills.js" into the Indy folder and same thing, worked, went into another track and back into Indy and it froze. Now it just freezes when I go back into the game.
Thanks for your help

Are you saying it freezes with any track now?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

CLOUTZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby CLOUTZ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:59 am

jlv wrote:Are you saying it freezes with any track now?

Nah just Indy. Like it worked until I played on a different track and then it wouldnt let me back into Indy. Then I changed snapshots to the latest one and it did the same thing, worked until I went into another track, then Indy wouldn’t work again. And when I say freeze I should say freezes for a few seconds and then exits the game. Pm me if you like so I don’t fill this thread with my problems haha.
Thanks

CLOUTZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby CLOUTZ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

Found a way around it. Seems to just be the medium file, low and high seem to be working fine, but switch back to medium and it starts playing up again.
Thanks for the help


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests