BAC: 2019 Anaheim 2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BDawg
Team: Underground RC

BAC: 2019 Anaheim 2

Post by BDawg »

This is my first replica, but its pretty fun. Go send it :!:
Btw a couple decals are from 2018 sx series so make sure you have those downloaded.
Most other decals are from 2018 sx madness so thanks for them!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qaikacxn3 ... 2.zip/file
BDawg

Re: BAC: 2019 Anaheim 2

Post by BDawg »

Let me know what I should change for my next track and also gimme some suggestions if you want me to make another replica.
ktm161

Post by ktm161 »

make the whoops great again
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

BDawg wrote:Let me know what I should change for my next track and also gimme some suggestions if you want me to make another replica.
Great track! The track is hard and I like it! The back two rhythms after the SX triple are really tough because you have to be so perfect. It's great!

Maybe could roll out the transition a tad on the roller right before the corner before the finish line section. I feel like I have to be landing on the backside of the roller right into the corner. This makes the triple single out option hard to get slowed down in time for the corner. But this would make it easier to ride so pros and cons. lol.

The whoops are big and I like that. I could probably mess with my settings to get them to run better but right now my suspension runs good on the RF whoops so I didn't want to change anything.

A messy lap from your track. I'm terrible at the game but still had a ton of fun on your track!

-Jake

Sorry for the low video quality. My YouTube has been uploading videos in terrible quality today. Whatever, you get the point.

Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Here's a better quality one. My internet died last night (Snow storm).

BDawg

Post by BDawg »

Finalmushroom wrote:
BDawg wrote:Let me know what I should change for my next track and also gimme some suggestions if you want me to make another replica.
Great track! The track is hard and I like it! The back two rhythms after the SX triple are really tough because you have to be so perfect. It's great!

Maybe could roll out the transition a tad on the roller right before the corner before the finish line section. I feel like I have to be landing on the backside of the roller right into the corner. This makes the triple single out option hard to get slowed down in time for the corner. But this would make it easier to ride so pros and cons. lol.

The whoops are big and I like that. I could probably mess with my settings to get them to run better but right now my suspension runs good on the RF whoops so I didn't want to change anything.

A messy lap from your track. I'm terrible at the game but still had a ton of fun on your track!

-Jake

Sorry for the low video quality. My YouTube has been uploading videos in terrible quality today. Whatever, you get the point.

Thanks!
MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

track is really good, the whoops could be toned down just a bit probably but great overall. Its nice to ride a replica before rf releases there track, especially when its this good!
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Track is OK but youshould scale down everything to give it more of an sx feel to it! Great work buddy
Phil Doyon #423