FloatyMX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MotoDanny
Team: EstacadaRacing

FloatyMX

Post by MotoDanny »

Hey this is my first ever track release! Let me know if you like it and what I should continue to do, or do differently!
I used most of my decals from 2019 Castillo Ranch Sx By Dcope. Also grabbed his skybox

Track Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3xxurbmct ... X.rar/file

Imagescreenshot018 by [url=https://flic.kr/p/QX1Q12]Imagescreenshot016 by Danny Fisher, on Flickr

Imagescreenshot017 by Danny Fisher, on Flickr

Imagescreenshot013 by Danny Fisher, on Flickr

Imagescreenshot015 by Danny Fisher, on Flickr
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: FloatyMX

Post by Clfitty »

This track is actually really fun dude. A couple suggestions:

1. More line choice in the corners. A few corners were extremely wide, which is fine, but they led up to one big outside berm. I think filling in those corners with 2 or 3 ruts to the insides would add some variety.

2. Smooth out your landings a little bit. Right where the landing meets the flat ground was just a little rough. Not that big of a deal though.

Aside from that I thought it was really fun and I hope you release another one soon. Can't wait to try it!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

Yea what he said good job man. Keep makin more bro
MotoDanny
Team: EstacadaRacing

Post by MotoDanny »

Clfitty wrote:This track is actually really fun dude. A couple suggestions:

1. More line choice in the corners. A few corners were extremely wide, which is fine, but they led up to one big outside berm. I think filling in those corners with 2 or 3 ruts to the insides would add some variety.

2. Smooth out your landings a little bit. Right where the landing meets the flat ground was just a little rough. Not that big of a deal though.

Aside from that I thought it was really fun and I hope you release another one soon. Can't wait to try it!
Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated, I will definitely try to correct those problems in future tracks!
motohed2
Team: Temecula Motorports

Post by motohed2 »

good track!!
nickuzick wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 am
trevorburns_ wrote:While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race.
fuck that's a harsh crime. I suggest the chair