Pine Hill Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BRYAN17

Pine Hill Mx

Post by BRYAN17 »

same track just different name sorry about all the confusion http://www.puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackView ... rackID=175 :)
chris465

Re: Pine Hill Mx

Post by chris465 »

After all that I waste my time downloading another track with no timing gates! Why bother releasing a track that is not finished?
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

I just started making tracks so I'm still trying to figure out the timing gates
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Fantastic, I love this track. Lots of elevation changes, and everything looks good (no ugly edges), jumps were really good to. It really reminds me of Paradise Raceway (not only textures), the bumpyness..Some of the bumps were hard to see, dunno if theres something you can do about it ..
Overall, a really fun track. Good job
jhdm17

Post by jhdm17 »

nice track good length i like how the jumps are challenging to do whereas on some tracks you can flat land em quarter throttle this track you gotta be pinned :) i like the layout could do with a bit more smoothing though some of the parts were a bit jagged but overall sweet good job :)
chris465

Post by chris465 »

chris465 wrote:After all that I waste my time downloading another track with no timing gates! Why bother releasing a track that is not finished?
Once you get them figured out please re-realease this track.
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

yea i will for sure
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I did some timing gates.You could examine them and learn if you want Bryan.I did these before I saw your last post so sorry for posting this,

Anyways.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jggokvbyzgf
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

Yeah I did some timing gates but i couldn't get the finish line in the rite place so thanks
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

The gate #4 is always the finish line.Just look at the timing gates I did.Number 4 is on the finish line.
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Actually a pretty cool track - really enjoyed it.
It's got a GP track kinda feel - a lot of natural track, mixed with bulldozer jumps!

Just 2 points I'd work on tho:
1. Tame down some of the berms - they seem to be like piles of sand in the middle of a corner as opposed to somming that's been ridden into the track / placed there on purpose by the track builders.
2. Some of the bumps on the track are almost impossible to see - nasty suprises while riding.
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

yeah thats where it was number 4, but some off the bumps are hard to see because the hills are to steep