WWD SAND TRACK

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

WWD SAND TRACK

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Just finished up another track!
This time i went for a rough/jumpy type of track with some smooth ruts and narrowed the width of the track also. There is one sand track along with the Justin hill toy dirt bike replica track from the moto movie! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below and let me know how it compares to my last track!

Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x3tk1ir4 ... K.rar/file
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: WWD SAND TRACK

Post by Ac Dash »

Track is really fun man thanks :D
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Ac Dash wrote:Track is really fun man thanks :D
Thank you!
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Looks sick bro!!!!!!
jmaddawg

Post by jmaddawg »

hey its me, the guy who wrote the big review on your last track. just played this one a little bit and wanted to let you know its awesome. you took and fixed everything i said and made a super fun sand track. keep at it man. i think the one thing you could do is start playing with a little bit of elevation. but thats pretty much an optional thing when you build tracks. keep it up dude! :lol:
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

really fun, not the best looking but the actual track is really good
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

jmaddawg wrote:hey its me, the guy who wrote the big review on your last track. just played this one a little bit and wanted to let you know its awesome. you took and fixed everything i said and made a super fun sand track. keep at it man. i think the one thing you could do is start playing with a little bit of elevation. but thats pretty much an optional thing when you build tracks. keep it up dude! :lol:
Thank You! My next few tracks will most likely have elevation and will be smooth without a whole lot of bumps. Thank you for your feedback it helps me out alot!
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

MX|VISUALS wrote:really fun, not the best looking but the actual track is really good
Thank you! Yes I think the hardest part for me so far is trying to figure out what statues and billboards i should add to the track to make it look good. Another problem with adding alot of statues is the download gets bigger and i like to try to keep the download as small as i can for potato pc's whole still looking good enough to be fun to ride on!

Thank you for your feedback!