StockCrapMX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sam_Destroyer

StockCrapMX

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

https://mega.nz/#F!u2pDXKbI!BpFABx3aBcFvYxa7E9dzvw

I made this a long long time ago as my very first track. Kinda just made it up one day in math class. I just stumbled back on it today and finished it up for you guys to try it out.
This track was rushed out because I could not for the life of me get statues, flaggers, billboards nor get starting gates where I wanted them. The only thing that worked for me was getting some decals in which I took straight from Tristan Botterams track "Forest Facility". Big thanks to you man! Your tracks rock. I also stole the traction from ColtonD719's Monster Mountain which is also an absolutely awesome track. So the whole quality of the track may be pure trash but that's ok though cause I can say I hands down won the mental game by using them radical stock assets which are f'n fire JLV! So that explains the name of the track or should I say subject of this post cause the name is still the original "CUL" I gave it before even starting this mess. Which it may or may not be french for ass.

I made this on and for 125s, it is not designed for racing, the start is directly behind where you start. I would immensely apreciate anyone willing to sharpen this turd so the start is at least where it should, but definitely don't feel forced to do so. It was supposed to be a small forest hill in the middle of a field with loamy dark dirt in the forest and choppy farm fields on the outside bits like we have here in Québec, Canada but obviously that don't look like it much.

Huge thanks to anyone reading, riding or commenting on this.
Sam_Destroyer

Re: StockCrapMX

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

Jesus christ I swear I'm cursed. Sorry but I can't send any pictures, I take them straight from my screenshots and attach them here but they won't show. I'm off to bed I'll add them once I figure it out.
linusenglund__
Team: Spark Gang

Post by linusenglund__ »

screenshots pls
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Downloaded it to get screenshots for you and the track is flat.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Sam_Destroyer

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

https://mega.nz/#!mm4gVITY!wYUB4HEPNLKn ... LmeB436l2w

New link, should work.

Also forgot to say sky box comes from Tristan Botteram's whichfarmMX!

Pictures :
Sam_Destroyer

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

I may have messed it up again

https://mega.nz/#!Dm4yXIQC!1VBBbr88FqLX ... Jdwfr6gnXk

I originally took if from my local data mx sim file but it did not seem to work so this one comes from my personal folder
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

still not working
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Sam_Destroyer

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

Brock1198 wrote:still not working
Alright well this just turned into a cry for help.

From my personal folder, I right clicked on my track folder, Clicked move to .rar file, uploaded that to mega and copied the link to here.
If I take the track folder from my local folder (where the screenshots and demos go), the track folder does not have the decal folder, billboard folder, etc...

Can somebody walk me through this? So, so sorry about this absolutely horrible execution on my part.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

Sam_Destroyer wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:still not working
Alright well this just turned into a cry for help.

From my personal folder, I right clicked on my track folder, Clicked move to .rar file, uploaded that to mega and copied the link to here.
If I take the track folder from my local folder (where the screenshots and demos go), the track folder does not have the decal folder, billboard folder, etc...

Can somebody walk me through this? So, so sorry about this absolutely horrible execution on my part.
looks like a fun track only thing i can think of is that folder referencing another track you used and it not having in the folder itself
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Sam_Destroyer

Post by Sam_Destroyer »

I'll try to sort this thing out this weekend and see what I can do.

Everybody downloading it got a blank track or what? Maybe I can guide myself from what's missing on your ends.

Really looking forward to having people try what I made.