Kamouraska Hilltop Training Grounds

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sam_Destroyer

Kamouraska Hilltop Training Grounds

Postby Sam_Destroyer » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:36 am

https://mega.nz/#!LioCiQBD!_LCCDWJyjbFc ... uHZKraVgFM

This is it, my first track!
It is a polished version of my miserable first attempt. It is built on and for 125s. Very short track, around 1:10 lap times. Thanks every one that may have any assets in this. I have not made any of them but I got lost in what I mashed together so If you recognize some of your things just shout! Looking for constructive criticism and feedback. Hope you Enjoy!

sethypeety
Team: SpitFire MX

Re: Kamouraska Hilltop Training Grounds

Postby sethypeety » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:34 am

I didn't really have the time to do a good amount of laps and get a super strong opinion on the track, but I do think the track has HUGE potential. I have a really bad computer so I won't judge the looks too much, but the little bit I played with high detail on, the track looked really good. It has pretty good flow but I think you went a little bit over board with the split lines, around the power lines made sense but the other ones should have just been one corner. Other than that the track is really fun. After I play it a bit more I will give you more feedback. Great Job :D

Sam_Destroyer

Re: Kamouraska Hilltop Training Grounds

Postby Sam_Destroyer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:43 am

sethypeety wrote:I didn't really have the time to do a good amount of laps and get a super strong opinion on the track, but I do think the track has HUGE potential. I have a really bad computer so I won't judge the looks too much, but the little bit I played with high detail on, the track looked really good. It has pretty good flow but I think you went a little bit over board with the split lines, around the power lines made sense but the other ones should have just been one corner. Other than that the track is really fun. After I play it a bit more I will give you more feedback. Great Job :D

Thanks alot for the input! Means alot since it's my first track.

I know I went quite cray cray with the split lines. Don't know what I was going for there but it does the job alright.
Nice to hear somebody think it looks good. Thruth is I probably have a worse pc than you and I kinda rushed that part of making the track. Really wasn't aiming for perfection on that aspect.

If I had to choose one thing as my favourite on this project it'd probably be the finish line jump (on a 125) or the uphill sand berm in the pit. Super nice to whip the hell out of the jump after that berm.

Super happy you enjoy it. I've already got another track I'm building right now but progress is slow cause riding season is upon us and I'm prepping my bike for that. Thanks alot!

Return to “Tracks”