2019 Ride365.com Nationals Round 12 Indiana

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Re: 2019 Ride365.com Nationals Round 2 Fox Raceway

Post by Official rF Gaming »

Updated first post with a rough version of Highpoint from 450 M2.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2019 Ride365.com Nationals Round 5 WW Ranch

Post by Jeremy150 »

Updated first post with WW Ranch
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

That beer bottle is so perfectly placed lol.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

I don't see that much of a similarity.. I see you guys went off of last year's MXGP layout? Not sure, don't get me wrong the track is good just thought it was gonna be the same layout that they'd be riding this weekend or atleast close.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Yeah we based it off of the MXGP version
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Blake_901 wrote:I don't see that much of a similarity.. I see you guys went off of last year's MXGP layout? Not sure, don't get me wrong the track is good just thought it was gonna be the same layout that they'd be riding this weekend or atleast close.
Tracks take time to build, that’s why we generally go off the previous year’s version.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Plus their isn’t enough reference photos/videos of the new layout unlike the GP had multiple pictures and videos to help reference the size of jumps.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
mxaiden207

Post by mxaiden207 »

Does anyone know what to do if the media fire link of WW ranch isn't showing up
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

aeffertz wrote:
Blake_901 wrote:I don't see that much of a similarity.. I see you guys went off of last year's MXGP layout? Not sure, don't get me wrong the track is good just thought it was gonna be the same layout that they'd be riding this weekend or atleast close.
Tracks take time to build, that’s why we generally go off the previous year’s version.
JGMX made all of Glen Hellen on his own in 2 days. He even put actual working ruts on the track instead of small hills for eroding. I don't think he even got paid for it either. He must just be superhuman or sumn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Smidly wrote:JGMX made all of Glen Hellen on his own in 2 days. He even put actual working ruts on the track instead of small hills for eroding. I don't think he even got paid for it either. He must just be superhuman or sumn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
btw, where's JGMX? He is one of the few that should of have gotten paid by jlv for keeping this game alive. Miss his tracks :(
Alex V111#1017
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Smidly wrote:JGMX made all of Glen Hellen on his own in 2 days. He even put actual working ruts on the track instead of small hills for eroding. I don't think he even got paid for it either. He must just be superhuman or sumn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You mean the GH that he just slightly modified the rF terrain? And the one that he had reference videos of? And the one he didn't sink hours of time into before some updated video was posted? Do you think we could just hold off on building an entire track hoping to get video references days before the schedule race? Think about the logistics...
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

You mean the GH that he just slightly modified the rF terrain? And the one that he had reference videos of? And the one he didn't sink hours of time into before some updated video was posted? Do you think we could just hold off on building an entire track hoping to get video references days before the schedule race? Think about the logistics...
I'm just saying you could maybe hold the rf race until the week after the real-life race so you have plenty of resources to go off of. Also, even if JG did just slightly modify the old tracks, couldn't you guys do that too with the track from the year before? I'm not trying to dis the hard work you guys are putting in, I just think there are better ways to go about this.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

VUSTTOS wrote:
btw, where's JGMX? He is one of the few that should of have gotten paid by jlv for keeping this game alive. Miss his tracks :(
Why would JLV pay someone to do something that they chose do under there own will?
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Smidly wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
JGMX made all of Glen Hellen on his own in 2 days. He even put actual working ruts on the track instead of small hills for eroding. I don't think he even got paid for it either. He must just be superhuman or sumn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trying to build an entire replica within two weeks of "new reference" material is a joke.

JGMX's GH was a prime example of why we try to avoid that and it wasn't a complete rebuild, just some section and jump changes.

There just isnt enough time.

I remember working on the terrain myself because it was that erugent and im not even a terrain guy.

But go ahead proclaiming stuff you dont know about Smidley.

Ripping_reckless

Post by Ripping_reckless »

races should be on a different date to help better suite track making and the racers maybe just an idea